sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Don't Know Anything (Cody Jericho RP # 2)

Started by mysticbabydoll, March 20, 2012, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Corez didn't know anything about Cody at all, and he was about to find out what he is all about. He might not be talking to Shane anymore, but he takes a deep breath as he starts talking.

Cody Jericho

Corez you don't know anything about me, and you know who taught me to fight no one that is right I had to do it on my own. It wasn't Shane or my Brother-In-Law, but he might be my trainner now before I had to fight without anyone's help. You and the rest of these doubters never gave Shane and me a chance, and you put down people before you get to know them which is wrong. I don't see you as a champion in this match, but a guy that is my way. Shane might can brush off the insults, but me I am not that way. I actually take it personal cause no one calls me a joke, and gets away with it. I learned something alright I learned that putting someone down is what you do to make yourself look good, but I have been a jerk all my life. No one ever gave me anything in my life, but I had to work to get where I am. It don't matter what happens in this match, but I will still be here when the match is over cause I am not a quitter. I enjoy coming to work, but it is people like you and these other doubters that make me hate to actual show my all. Give someone a chance to actually show what they can do before you judge them, and in ths match you mightend up hurt as I will see you in the ring when it is time for the match.

Cody walks off with that trademark smirk of his, and the show fades to black.

Da Gangstas

Sitting in a field of wild wheat grass on this breezy cloud day is Corez, clad in his usual sweats and the World Title in his lap. The grass just over his head as he sits cross legged with his hair a bit wild as usual hanging in his face somewhat. His beard scraggly and Corez just looking up with a half cocked smirk saying.

So nobody calls the jerk a joke do they Cody, nobody is allowed to give you a hard time, nobody can do you a favor by pushing you to step up or step out!?! You're a funny kid who has no clue about the place he is in, the people he is around for if you opened your eyes and saw, you would see a world of help in front of your eyes! But instead you sit back and act like your hated on, that you never had a chance when you had the same chance everyone who steps in the ring has, a chance to shine brighter than anyone else! I never doubted you, so why don't you stop acting like you know me kid!? You don't have a clue who The Corez Effect is and what he can do to you tomorrow night for you choose to remain ignorant to what really goes on in SEF and that is PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!!

Corez looking pretty serious now just gives a smirk again saying.

You're just an amateur who refuses to learn, like a child with a learning disability, but your no child, are you Cody!? What you may see as put downs from me are nothing of the such, just another failed observation from a kid for nothing I have said about you or your brother is false! Now Cody, you can change, YOU can stop being a joke and take this sport serious, step into the ring and meet me as a wrestler! Meet me one on one and try to beat the best and if the World Title doesn't matter, then what are you doing in SEF in the first place? If you do not aspire to be the best, your in the wrong place! We wrestlers compete in the ring to give the best match we can, to beat the other guy or gal, to say hey, I am The Corez Effect and what has become known as the World Heavyweight Champion!

Corez standing up taking his title in his right hand stretches his arms out in a crucifix, then slaps the belt to his left shoulder. Corez holding it with his left hand lets his right arm drop as he says.

Judgment is something we do of each other to learn who we as a species. My judgment of you was not before seeing and hearing you as I am the World Champ, so I must keep tabs on everyone for I am the most targeted man in SEF today! I have studied you Cody, you and Shane and there is nothing much to offer from either of you for you bring nothing new, nothing innovative to the ring. it's the same old shit night after night from you two, running on about family drama and its not even your true family for every smark even knows who Chris Jericho is related too. I remember back when you first showed up and got called out on being a fake and all of you denied it without any evidence and you got pissy then. Your doing the same now, so perhaps this whole thing of claiming I doubted you was referencing that!? Or perhaps your just too caught up in your love triangle with your brother to realize the bigger world around and the bigger fish about to eat you alive! Namely that is me and tomorrow night you forever known my name has The Corez Effect and know that I know more than you want me to know about you!

Corez smirking sinisterly as he walks off across the field of grass blowing in the wind. His hair moving some from the wind and the view fades away to darkness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF