sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm Here (MDM)

Started by Daddy Mack, May 08, 2022, 10:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Don't Tell Me How To Live by Monster Truck plays over the pa of the First Union Center in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. About forty three seconds into the song is when red lights flash around and Daddy Mack dances his way out on the stage wearing his ring gear and has the Tag Team Title Championship belt strapped around his waist. Mack skipping down the aisle doing crotch chops and taunting the crowd who love him for it and so he just carries on like he always has hopping to the apron doing a little more dancing. The Showsteala stepping into the ring circle around with his arms spread out before dropping to a muscle pose and popping up into a crotch chop. D-Mack still dancing around as the crowd in Philly is loving it so much they chant.)

"MACK...MACK...MACK...MACK...MACK...MACK....MACK....MACK"

(Mack shrugging like he don't care and grabs a microphone to stand in the middle of the ring and say. with a sarcastically smart ass grin of cockiness unmatched by any man or woman in pro wrestling because he is unmatched by any and all whoever as laced a pair of boots.)

"I am here boys and girls, back here in Philly and ready to compete, so I don't care who, I don't care when, I'm here for a little mayhem and I can promise tonight that somebody gonna bleed."

(Mack props himself on the top turnbuckle with a arm propping his head up keeping his grin from ear to ear cause he ain't going nowhere as Don't Tell Me How To Live by Monster Truck plays again.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF