sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Lance Storm Thinks Triple H & Stephanie McMahon Fell Victim to WWE’s ‘All or Not

Started by Liz, May 30, 2022, 09:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Former WWE Superstar and Producer Lance Storm spoke to Ariel Helwani this week on The Ariel Helwani Show regarding Stephanie McMahon's recently announced leave of absence from her position as Chief Brand Officer. Below are some highlights of Storm sharing his thoughts on Stephanie McMahon taking time off (via WrestlingInc.com):
Lance Storm on Stephanie McMahon and Triple H falling victim to WWE's "all or nothing" mentality: "I wouldn't be surprised with Steph and Hunter [Triple H], that they're falling victims to the all or nothing mentality. And when you're in WWE, man, you're in WWE. It's a 24/7 lifestyle and I can see where Hunter led that 24/7 lifestyle, and he's got a family he's got to try to, you know, be a part of as well that he rode that until he almost physically broke. He had the heart issue, and had to go, 'I gotta stop.'"
His thoughts on why Stephanie needed some time away: "And maybe stopping and getting away, maybe Steph and him realized that maybe 24/7 at work isn't the best thing for us. And I believe Hunter is coming back and doing more, and maybe Steph decided, you know, Hunter had however long he had off. I don't know what it was. Maybe she's like, 'I need that too.'"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF