sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Alexa Bliss on Her Dream WrestleMania Scenario, Wants to Face Rhea Ripley

Started by Liz, June 13, 2022, 08:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

During a recent interview with WWE Germany, Alexa Bliss discussed wanting to face Rhea Ripley in a WrestleMania one-on-one match scenario, along with her dream WrestleMania main event match. Alexa Bliss stated the following on the subject (via Fightful):
"Oh, 100%. You know, she's, she's definitely that person that deserves that WrestleMania moment and especially to main event because, I mean, if you look at her, she's a freakin' star. I think that would be a lot of fun. But my like, ideal — Like, if I was main-eventing WrestleMania, my ideal match would be a multi-woman match. Because, there's a couple of women who have been able to main-event WrestleMania, but I would love for it to be a lot of the roster kind of thing like the whole women's roster, because it took the whole women's roster, past, present, and future, to get to that point where women can make them at WrestleMania. So I would love to see, you know, kind of all of the women kind of have that moment together. But yeah, I would definitely if it was one on one, I would definitely say Rhea Ripley would be in that conversation, for sure."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF