sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You're in my world maggot!(FNA PROMO 1)

Started by Trannylicious, June 15, 2022, 07:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trannylicious

A tank came rolling through the forest as you see Laureli directing it. She is dressed in her gear and looks ready for war. She has the tank driver to stop and she began to speak

"TEN HUT MAGGOTS! TONIGHT, WAR IS UPON US. AND BRUTALITY AND VIOLENCE IS COMING. IN OUR TARGET IS THE WOMAN THAT CALLS HERSELF THE WOLF. IF YOU ASK ME IT IS MORE SO THE PUP. SHE RECKS OF WEAKNESS AND UNDISCIPLE. BUT THE GOOD OLE SARGE IS HERE TO WHIP HER INTO SHAPE AND MAKE HER A BETTER WOMAN WHEN I FACE HER IN A BOOT CAMP MATCH. SHE WILL GET THE BEATING AND SHE WILL LEARN THAT DISCIPLE AND FALLING IN LINE IS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GOOD SOLDIER.SHE WILL FIND OUT WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE OF THIS MATCH AND THAT IS ME. TENNNNN HUT!" her tank rolls away out of the camera frame as it fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF