sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Must First Understand (WAR)

Started by Da Gangstas, May 09, 2012, 06:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

From the depths of the arena somewhere down near the boiler room perhaps, someplace dark, damp, dank, and deep. A shadow of a man across the faintly lit room from the light of an open door and we know when he speaks it is Corez.

You cannot kill what you do not know for you do not know how to kill The Corez Effect young Shane! Your brother tried before you two left last time and he failed even with your help, so you can claim you do not care for me, but it is I who really has no care for you! And obviously SEF has no care for you as well otherwise we would not be in a hard core match, a match you cannot beat me in. How do you beat a man, the I-con Champion at that, who is more hardcore in his little finger, than you are at all?

A pause and all we hear is the low hum of some machine running, then Corez breaks the silence.

Congratulations on the same old story from you, but no one seems to care Shane, no one cares about you or your brother. Your bottom of the totem pole, your worthless, yet your given chance after chance to prove yourself. The only thing you ever prove is to be an epic failure as a pro wrestler where as I can actually boast a World Title, a grand slam winner, but in a hardcore match I don't need to. Hell Shane, you haven't even earned an I-con Title match, so the belt will not even be at ringside with me for it won't be yours anytime soon.

Another silence and still the low hum is heard, the shadow of Corez not moving. No motion, but he does say.

The Corez Effect is the cause of your misunderstanding Shane, of your whole family's misunderstanding and that is why you cannot beat me. It is why your brother Cody could not beat me, it is why the two of you so called jerks cannot beat what has become known as The Corez Effect! If you could unravel the cause you would know how to kill The Corez Effect, but instead you will only feel it, fell what has become known as the I-con Champion!

And now we see arms stretch out in a crucifix pose, or at leash his shadow, then the darkness overcomes all.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF