sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Warming up for WAR

Started by Da Gangstas, May 23, 2012, 07:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Xanthus and Jenom sit in a dressing room making out with the door half open and wearing what they had on earlier. Xanthus with a black tee on though and Jenom straddling his lap facing him as they kiss wildly. Her ass grinding in his lap and she moans a bit as a knock is heard on the door. A bit louder and they pause with X looking around Jenom to ask.

What the fuck do ya want?

Sara Marie stepping in wearing a short white tennis type of skirt with a matching halter top says.

A few words about your match.

Xanthus looking a bit confused asks.

My match?

Sara explains.

Your facing Michael Moretti and Matt Matlock in a triple threat match tonight. Think you'll win?

Xanthus just laughing now asks.

Do you think I'll win or that I'll lose to no show artists?

Sara thinking about it just looks like she is having a hard time when X, laughing, says.

Never mind honey, don't strain yo brain! Tonight Moretti and Matlock get beaten in under five minutes, fuck, under a minute because its triple threat, no rules, anything goes, and if I can't beat both in under a minute, I'll fucking retire.

Looking a little serious on the last line X let's fade quick back to a smirk as he says.

If I wanna use anything to my advantage I can, hell, maybe Jenom will accompany me and get a warm up for her...no show artist!?!

He still laughs and Jenom laughing a little keeps her back to the door while saying.

Maybe I will, give me a little more action. Now send this skank packing so we can have a little more action to warm up for WAR!!!

Jenom kissing on Xanthus' neck now and he waves Sara away, but she stays and asks.

May I join in?

Xanthus looking shifty eyed with a grin asks.

Um, Jenom, can she join? If so we can have another guy join us next time!

He still grins hoping that entices her, though doesn't really care and starts kissing at her tits that flop out when he pulls her top down.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF