sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Friday Night Anarchy

Started by NBD, June 13, 2022, 10:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Anarchy 62
    ()
    Dunking Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Friday, June 17th, 2022
Venue: Dunking Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island
Theme: Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N Roses
rs
SEF Owner

Viper
Click here for Bio
Click Here To Visit The Owner's Office
rs
Event Staff
Timekeeper - Sit Down Interviewer - Ringside/Backstage Interviewer - Ring Interviewer/Announcer - Backstage Interviewer - Referee - Referee - Referee
rs
Boot Camp Match

The Wolf v. Laureli Slaughter
rs
#1 Contenders Match For Universal Championship 3 Stages of Hell @ Father's Fight & The Winner Will Pick All 3 Match Stipulations For Father's Day Fight
rs
Main Event
First Blood Steel Cage Match
Simon Lee Nash v. Phoenix(c)
SEF Titan Championship
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

The Dunking Donuts Center in Providence Rhode Island is packed to the rafters and Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N Roses plays over the pa as Viper is seated ringside to say through his headset.

"Welcome to Friday Night Anarchy and welcome to my f'n show! Tonight we will name a number one contender to the Universal Champion for a big fight this Sunday at Father's Day Fight where a three stages of hell match will occur. But before we do that we have a show for ya all tonight, we have a main event featuring the Titan Champion, the true TITAN of SEF, Phoenix, defending his title in a first blood steel cage match against former champ, Simon Lee Nash. But before we get to any of that, let us open the show with Slaughters Daughter defending her family honor in a match her daddy made famous, a Boot Camp match, against the crazy Wolf who has been so busy running around here attacking people, she have forgot she even had a match tonight!?!"

Boot Camp Match
The Wolf v. Laureli Slaughter

Wolf charges Laureli who drops her with a toehold and switches into a front facelock. The Wolf tries to get up and Laureli brings knees to her face, but Wolf catches her left leg countering with a dragon screw. Wolf diving on Laureli just swinging her hands trying to hit anything and Slaughters Daughter gets to the ropes pulling herself out to the floor. The Wolf rolls out behind her shoving Laureli into the guard rail, then starts clubbing her across the back before running Laureli into the ringsteps sending her flying. Wolf getting a table from under the ring to slide that in, then grabs a trash can to walk over near Laureli who gets a fire extinguisher from under the ring and blasts it into Wolf's face blinding her. Laureli taking the trash can to dent it over Wolf's head and drops it to ddt her on the trash can. Laureli searching under the ring for something until she finds it, a rope tied into a noose at one end. She places it around Wolf's neck and tosses the other end up over the top rope, then slides in the ring and grabs the end of the rope pulling Wolf up off her feet. Wolf choking and gasping for air as Laureli hangs her up off the floor, but Wolf gets on the apron and turns to leap up to the top. As The Wolf gets on the top rope, Laureli pulls the ropes bringing her opponent crashing down facefirst to the mat in a wreck. Laureli sets up the table in the ring and picks up Wolf with the noose still around her neck to powerbomb her straight through the table, then turns her over on her stomach and pulls up on the ropes while standing on her back making Wolf tap out.

"Here is your winner, Laureli Slaughter."

Laureli celebrates with the ropes still in hand, then drops it as Viper says.

"Another win for Laureli and The Wolf finally got tamed it seems, but now we get to this number one contendership and I have to go to that ring to make this right, so give me a second."

Viper standing up to drop the headset and grab a microphone, then approaches the ring in his dark blue casual suit to head up the steps and stand in the middle of the ring lifting up the mic to say.

"Alright, well, this does feel right, being in this ring, but I am not in it to put myself in a match, I am here to determine who will face my Universal Champion, our Universal Champion, the Universal Champion of SEF cause we all are SEF. So who, who, who is it going to be, well first and foremost it will be one of the two next wrestlers to come out here with the first being Josh Dobbes."

I'm Broken by Pantera plays over the pa bringing out the Icon Champion and one half of the Tag Team Champions carrying both his titles, Icon Title around his waist and Tag Title over his left shoulder. Josh gets to the ring climbing in via the steps and stands next to Viper in his black sleeveless shirt and black track pants with his boots on ready to fight. Viper with a hand on his shoulder proud of Josh and says.

"Another one of my champions, one of SEF's great champions, he is our Icon Champion and will defend that title right here tonight because that title is the next in line to the Universal Title and whoever holds it gets their shot at the Universal Title this Sunday. Now then, who is going to come out here and fight Josh for this title, for the number one contendership, and by the way, the winner gets to pick all three stipulations in the three stages of hell match at Father's Day Fight, so who will it be, who will make the choice to step up and try to be the number one champion in SEF, who is SEF!!??"

Viper lowering the mic and silence for a couple seconds before the crowd grows tired and impatient wanting someone to come out here, a fresh face, a new face, anyone, someone, but who!? Josh cracking his neck showing his own impatience to get on with this fight as Viper stands there proud and with that slick smirk of evil calculations behind it knowing he knows and knowing we all know that he knows who is coming out here, so who is it!? Who else but the Golden Goddess herself strutting out to the sound of Whore by In This Moment, Taylor Andrews. She is dressed in her pink and white gear looking as hot as ever and ready for this fight as well, ready to take it all back.

#1 Contendership Match For Universal Title
Taylor Andrews v. Josh Dobbes(c)
SEF Icon Championship
Winner Gets To Pick All 3 Stipulations In 3 Stages of Hell Match @ Father's Day Fight

Taylor circling Josh before entering into a lock up and gets put in a side headlock, then taken down with Josh laying half across her, but the Golden Gal getting her legs up to scissor her opponents head and roll away. Taylor springing up to duck a clothesline from Josh, then looks for The Tina Tap, but gets her foot caught and yanked into a quick powerbomb. Josh into the pin, 1, 2, kickout and the Icon Champ pulling Taylor up looking for Violent Impact, but she drops down to crawl through his legs, spring up into the ropes and flies back into a dropkick sending Josh down smacking the mat. Taylor getting to her feet and heads for the top rope to fly off into an elbow drop right to the heart of the Icon Champ, then she pops up and prances around like she is gonna hit The Tina Tap, but nods no and flips the middle finger around the ring to the crowd showing no love. Taylor springs off the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick rolling Josh near the ropes, then she slides out to drag him near the ringpost wrapping his left knee around the steel. Josh sitting up screaming and Taylor climbs up to the top turnbuckle to stomp down on his chest and then she locks in the T & A, but the champ getting his feet on the ropes and the hold is forced to be broken. Taylor gets up screaming at the ref as Viper is on his feet at ringside looking to be talking Taylor down as he gets on the apron now. The ref stepping between them and turns to the Owner as Josh gets to his feet, so Taylor seizing the opportunity and just kicks the Icon Champ right between the legs bringing him down to wince in pain from the low blow. Josh slumped back in a corner and Taylor runs into him with the Fox Trot, then rolls him into position to go to the top rope and deliver a 450 splash, then makes the pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Here is your winner and NEW Icon Champion, Taylor Andrews."

Viper entering the ring to yank up Taylor looking proud of her and a bit happy. Josh rolling out of the ring collecting himself as Viper just concentrates on Taylor with a microphone in his hand, so he lifts it up to say.

"Congratulations Taylor Andrews, you are going to face Cliff o Clink at Father's Day Fight, but my dear, you have to name the stipulations of the three stages of hell, so to put ya on the spot, what are they? Unless you want me to pick for ya, you can make that choice to, you won the right?!"

Taylor smiling and the ref handing her the Icon Title which she drapes over her right shoulder and leans into Viper smiling seductively to say.

"Yes I did earn the right to be Icon Champion, to be number one contender to the Universal Title, and to pick the stipulations. And since I am on the spot, don't blame if they aren't up to anyone's expectations besides my own because I am down doing it for anyone else, but myself. I want that Universal Title back and at Father's Day Fight I am going to fight Cliff o Clink in a Last Man Standing match just to prove I can outlast him, then I will climb the Ladder to retrieve my titles and not even need a third stipulation, but since it is my right that I earned by winning tonight, then we better go big for this fight night. A Prison Yard will be the third stipulation and I promise Cliff will not escape what will become my yard once again when I win the Universal Championship. SEF is who we are right, it is who I am for damn sure, it is all of us here tonight, we are SEF, so SEF needs us all, you need me to be Universal Champion and lead SEF as only I can do against anyone and everyone because there is no one that can stop the Golden Goddess, now bow down and kiss my ass."

Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa as Taylor just smiles all poppy like and clutches her title to skip on out of the ring and to the back as Viper nods approvingly and exits the ring, so we can get to our main event of Friday Night Anarchy.

Main Event
First Blood Steel Cage Match
Simon Lee Nash v. Phoenix(c)
SEF Titan Championship

Simon stands across from Phoenix and they just stand there staring at each other, waiting for the first move, waiting to see who strikes and we all know who it is because Simon says nothing. He acts no different and Phoenix looks for Rising Phoenix this early, but Simon dodges it to go behind for a german suplex. Phoenix flipping through to his feet and Simon almost goes down, but turns over and charges up to get hit with Rising Phoenix, then Phoenix Rises and it should be all over, but no, no, there is no blood. Phoenix lifts up Simon to run him into cage wall grinding his head into the metal until a trickle of blood is seen. Phoenix not content though and runs Simon's head across the wall until he finds a jagged piece of metal to rip him open and a crimson mask covers the son of Nash.

"Here is your winner, Phoenix."

Phoenix with the Rising Phoenix to Simon putting him down and climbs the cage wall to stand up top and fly off into the Phoenix Splash on the son of Nash. The cage lifts off the ring as Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa and Phoenix rolls from the ring to collect his title and celebrate with the crowd at ringside while Simon is attended to and another edition of Anarchy is over with Viper saying from the commentators booth.

"That's why he is holding that title, cause there is no one better to represent the Titan of SEF, but that is all for tonight and we'll see ya Sunday for Father's Day Fight where-"

A foot comes from the left outta nowhere to connect with Viper's chin sending him falling over Nick Miller and Daddy Mack is front and center now smacking his gum in his mouth pulling his white tee down just over his black jeans and shoots his arms in the air like he don't care. That sarcastic smirk a blazing bright and he looks down at Viper to point and shout.

"I'll see you Sunday for a real fight you sumbitch!"

Don't Tell Me How To Live by Monster Truck plays over the pa as Mack dances around the ring slapping a few outstretched hands as the show comes to an end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF