sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Want Blood? (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, May 23, 2012, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The dressing room door says T & A in pink letters on a white background and there is a loud buzz backstage as usual on the night of War, but especially this one with the King of SEF pay per view just four days away! Greg Boone steps into view knocking on the door with a few raps, a black tee on and blue jeans. No answer and so Greg knocks again this time asking.

Tina, I mean Taylor, oops, you in there?!?

Still no answer and he tries the knob opening it up to find the room empty, so Greg shuts the door and scratches his head.

Wonder where she is? The gal usually shows up before anyone else!

And then we go to the parking lot where Taylor Nina Andrews sits on the hood of a silver Prius with her right leg over her left. A pink, white, and black plaid school girl skirt barely covers out to her mid thigh and a white shirt tied just under her tits reveals her smooth, cut belly, her belly button pierced with a silver hoop. Her cleavage hanging out and her golden blonde hair in pigtails as Taylor looks all innocent now twirling a pigtail with her right finger. Her left hand twirling the other one now and she then laughs throwing her hands down to her sides out of the way. Taylor with a devious smirk just says.

So Johnny boy, ask and you shall receive! If its blood you want, then it will be blood you get, but honey bear, I got news for you. If you make me bleed, I'll do ten times worse to you for I have tasted my own blood and I loved it. It made me feel the rage that I need to overcome the pain and find my way to a victory, time and time again as I have been doing now. You want to speak of a winning streak, you think your one little win after four tries means anything when I have won my last four matches!?!

Taylor getting a bit cocky now just spreads her arms out in a self praise motion. She then uncrosses her legs spreading them out. Her hands hold her skirt down as she looks a little naughty and grins deviously again.

The last time I lost a match was at Wrestle X and even then my opponent was as shocked as I was. Then the next match I had I beat that same opponent and then won the II Title defending it successfully every week since. Tonight will be no different for your not ready to be champion, your not ready for the challenge of not knowing what kind of match your gonna be until you show up to the arena. I love it, I thrive on that and oh yes Johnny, I know what a brawl means. But even in a brawl I can still make your ass tap out, but don't worry, before I do I will make sure to give you the blood you want so badly. The blood will flow back here where we brawl for its looking to be a parking lot brawl, so maybe I'll have to pay some damages to this rental after smashing your face through windows!?!

A bit of a sadistic look now and Taylor letting her skirt up to show off white, cotton panties as she slides off the hood to the ground. Taylor pulls her skirt down holding her right finger up innocently to her bottom lip. Then she laughs and skips around the car bending down to show off her tight, round ass hugged by the panties to pull a tire iron out from under the car. Taylor stands up and turns wielding it into her left palm lightly a few times. She smirks more sadistically as she says.

Me and my friend will be waiting for you Johnny boy and by the way, if you can beat me, I'll let you get a closer look at what's underneath and go as far as you want too!

A seductive smirk on her face now and Taylor drops the tire iron to the ground. A clanking sound heard and Taylor reaching down to her white knee high socks with black bows on the top pulls something out from under the top edge. Her shoes black platforms a couple inches high and Taylor bringing whatever is in her right hand up to her forehead running it across to slice herself open. Blood trickles down now as she drops a razor blade to the ground and says with cold, sadistic eyes and a devious smirk.

A bloody brawl indeed and I am one step ahead of you, so come get bloody baby! Let's roll around in each others blood and sweat until you cannot take it anymore for there is no limit to how far I will go in order keep the II Title with the Golden Gal!

And the blood dripping in her eyes, then Taylor opens the drivers door sitting down in the seat. She takes a napkin from the middle console wiping the blood away, then tosses it out to the ground and pulls a joint from the sun visor. She turns the car on and pushes in the cigarette lighter, waits a few seconds until it pops and lights the joint in her mouth. She puts the lighter back and puffs away letting the joint go up in smoke. Taylor looking up just smirks and says.

By the way Johnny, from the sound of it, I know more about weed than you, but regardless, anytime you want to smoke one with me, maybe we could get together, that is, after I kick your ass all over this parking lot!

And now she closes the door smoking up for a little clambake it seems. The car filling up as Taylor leans back waiting for the match to begin!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF