sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Partners or Enemies?

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, August 12, 2022, 04:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton is sitting down on a chair preparing for six-person tag team match. He is taping his legs putting on pads, so he is done start speaking.

Partners or Enemies? Do I trust Mack? Hell No! I am here to work doesn't matter what kind of match I'm involved. At the end of the day, I'm going out there kick whoever ass in across from me. I'll put aside my ego against Mack to the side team up with him along with Laureli Slaughter put on ass-kicking match against The Wolf, Jade West, and Sierra Perry.

Chris Orton stands up from the chair and he does some warm-ups goes into his closing of his promo.

Mack and Laureli, lets go out there kick ass get our pay checks get ready for next show, because I am ready to kick Wolf, Jade West, and Sierra assess tonight! 

Chris Orton walks away nothing left to say.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF