sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

KAIRI Tests Positive For COVID-19, Removed From Upcoming STARDOM Event

Started by Liz, August 19, 2022, 11:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

STARDOM has announced that KAIRI has tested positive for COVID-19 and will be pulled from their upcoming STARDOM x STARDOM PPV. The company announced that she was off the show due to "poor physical condition, while the former Kairi Sane confirmed it was COVID.
She said in a statement: "This time, when I had a high fever of 39 degrees, I was tested and was diagnosed as positive for the new coronavirus. So far, the chase for the title match on August 21st. Intensive training, condition adjustment, meal management, etc. I have prepared meticulously. Infected vs I was very careful about the measures as much as possible. I am shocked and full of regret. We apologize for the great concern and inconvenience for all concerned. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. And [for the fans], who were looking forward to the match, dear fans, I'm so sorry. Now, as soon as possible, I will deliver a healthy figure to everyone while keeping in touch with the public health center so that I would concentrate on recuperating at home. Please take care of yourself."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF