sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR Interview

Started by Da Gangstas, May 30, 2012, 07:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

The door to his dressing room half open and Nick Torres sits inside on a metal chair in his ring gear looking calm as ever. His World Title lays on his bag and Nick finishing up a phone call on a cell.

Love ya too, later.

And he presses a button after taking it from his ear, then tosses the phone to his bag and stares at the belt. A knock on the door and Torres keeps staring at the World Title as he says.

Its open Greg.

And in walks Greg Boone in a black tee and blue jeans smirking a bit as he sits down across from the champ on a metal chair as well. Torres looking up now and right at Greg who asks.

Are you going to be resurrected tonight?

Nick nodding no just smirks a bit, almost laughing as he says.

No! The Resurrector is going to fail in his quest tonight for the Westsiders Edge is going to snuff out the darkness he tries to bring. Corez failed to do it and so will the big man, so ya best try something new Storms.

Smirking is Torres who leans back relaxed while Greg ponders, then asks.

Your wife, Stacy, she's almost due isn't she?

Nick just smiling a bit now looking very calm and happy. Torres nodding yea as he says.

There may be a lot of bad times when you live a life surrounded by everybody, with them all watching, but there are those moments that make it worthwhile. A father born to raise their child, a warrior born to wear the crown jewel of wrestling, and now to make sure no one forgets.

That casual smirk forming again and Torres reaches down to his title lifting it up to his lap patting the gold. Greg eying it ponders again before saying.

The Resurrector seems intent on making sure this is your last outing, your end. He says you were on borrowed time ever since November to Remember last year. The Resurrector says he will resurrect that title, so will he do so, and what about the attack on last weeks WAR, any suspicions as to why John Carter helps the Jeriko's?

Torres shrugging just nods no and smirks saying.

For all I know my old friend could be working on a master plan, on a band of bitches to help take me down, however, I seriously doubt he thinks he needs the help. I'll be watching for those punks thinking their gonna make a statement at my expense, but I doubt they'll have a care to try tonight as everyone on the roster is vying for a chance to get what The Resurrector has. Ten of them sumbitches fight for a shot at me and like Storms, they will be denied the gold because Nick fucking Torres is not going anywhere away from SEF anytime soon, let alone having this gold stripped away. I don't care if the whole damn roster runs down to try and stop me. Storms may not think he needs it, but he better realize he does need all the help in the world for crossing the edge is something he isn't going to enjoy. The man has become so sick to some, so demented perhaps, a psychopathic killer on the loose!

A smirk and a bit of a laugh and Torres continues on.

He's a pussycat and tonight I tame him and make him my bitch!

A bigger laugh now and Torres pats the gold saying.

You can chop off all the heads in the world, try to chop mine off, but you still can't beat the Westsiders Edge and tonight Storms, your big ass comes up short. You fall flat as Nick Torres continues his reign of dominance, his walk all over SEF!

And then he stands up pulling the title to his right shoulder. Nick walking to the door just turns to Greg who stands and smirks, then shakes his head no. The champ walks off down the hall disappearing from view, just his footsteps heard. Then Greg looking around, shrugs and says.

There ya have it folks, to The Resurrector himself, you heard Nick Torres. The World Champ is ready and so are we for one hell of an epic clash between SEF veterans, between icons of the ring all for the World Heavyweight Title!

And Greg walks out of the room now and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF