sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shane Jeriko's WAR Promo

Started by mysticbabydoll, July 12, 2012, 10:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Shane is at his house, and he is taking on John Carter for the Interactive Iron Championship. He is ready for anything that he throws at him. He is sitting on the couch in the living room wearing blue jean shorts, a tight black shirt & black boots, and looks at the camera as he starts talking.

Shane Jeriko

I am taking on John Carter, and it is for the Interactive Iron Championship. Just cause I don't have a problem with him that don't mean I am gonna take easy on him cause I am not, but I will mop the floor with him. He has no idea what is gonna happen to him, so he better bring more then his A game cause I am not gonna give up at all.
He turns on his laptop, and goes to his Twitter page as a fan asked him a question as he answers it.

@StarryEyes----------- Shane Jeriko

I am gonna rip him apart, and he has no idea who is even dealing with. I am gonna be nice at all, and I want the championship bad. I know that I am already a champion, but I want the Interactive Iron Championship. I am surely not afraid of him, and  he will go down by my hands.

Another fan asked him another question, and he replies.

@StarryEyes-------- Shane Jeriko

No I am not gonna give him the chance to take me out, so he is in the fight of his life. I am not gonna back down either, and he is just not in my league. I will do everything and anything to win, and I might sound cocky still I can back up my words.
He turns off his laptop, and gives this final word about the match.

Shane Jeriko

John Carter look you might be a great competitor, but your facing me. I am not gonna allow you to take what I want. I didn't come this far to lose to the likes of you, so come the match you better prepared for what I am about to do to you as we will find out who will come out on top now won't we.

Shane gets up from the couch, and walks to the kitchen. He opens the refrig, and gets out a bottle of Miller Lite. He opens it, and takes a sip of it. He shuts the door, and walks back inside of the living room. He sits down, and sips on his beer as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF