sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shane Jeriko career will die! (War r/p #1)

Started by JohnCarter, July 16, 2012, 03:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" is on the air showing John Carter smoking a joint laying back as he blows smoke in the air started speaking.

Shane Jeriko, I don't know what makes you think this is going to be dominant match for you over me, because you just don't know what you are getting yourself into stepping in the ring with me. We are fighting for SEF Interactive Iron Championship match which means I'm prepared to put on a performance which you can't win. For you to say that you gonna mop the floor with me is a joke, I don't see you as a threat more like another block from continue on my path up the ladder in SEF. It time for me to shine on the spotlight whatever match stipulation being voted I will show up to fight not to wrestle Shane Jeriko clearly this guy thinks he is real deal in my book I think he's all talk. On "War", Shane Jeriko can say whatever he wants to make put himself over in the end the outcome will be me standing with SEF Interactive Iron champion above my head. Shane Jeriko career will die!

John Carter finish talking inhale his joint blow smoke at the camera as "War" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF