sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Who is The Titan of SEF? (Anarchy)

Started by Jake Voss, September 01, 2022, 09:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(Standing backstage in front of a black backdrop with the SEF logo on it is Big Farm A in his hockey mask and overalls swinging his long dreads around like he's tweaking and begins to say.)

"Last week I showed you all why I will do whatever it takes to become a champion on my own in SEF and now this week I get the opportunity to do just that. I just have to go through Bongman and Phoenix which I cannot lie, is gonna be a hell of a task. So I just may have to consult my little book of meds to assist me on my journey in becoming the Titan Champion of SEF. I may have to roam the purple hills while dropping purple pills to help me nail my Pill Cutter on whomever stands in my way."

(Big Farm A looking around a bit paranoid but lays down some more.)

"Bongman and I go way back before SEF ever existed. We know Norm before he was ever ANA and we always fighting cause we brothers and we gonna fight again on Anarchy because I want that title, I WANT IT!"

(Big Farm A twitching now and says.)

"Phoenix is the one we really gotta watch cause he been in the game a long time and like he always says, he rises back up after every time ya put him down, so ya just can't kill the fool. Lord knows this being a triple we gonna try, I know I am and Bongman, well, he better not-"

(A crack across Big Farm A's back sends him flying forward and Bongman with a steel chair in hand lays it across Big Farm A who lays on the floor. Bongman tossing down the chair and drags Big Farm A down the hall to a table to rip him up and powerbomb him through the table. Bongman gets up all wild eyed in his red overalls missing his mask tonight and says.)

"I can't wait for tomorrow night, I'm going to the ring now. Get up and get out there and if Phoenix has the balls he can show up to!"

(Bongman heads towards the stage stopping at the technician who plays the music to tell him something, then turns to the curtain and we hear Like I Am by Ritz play over the pa. Bongman steps out looking all hard and waving a hand in the air, flips the middle finger and swaggers to the ring like he a gangsta or something. He gets a microphone and heads inside the ring to lift it up and nod his head to the music before cutting it out to say.)

"Alright, so you all saw that punk ass Jay, or as you know him, Big Farm A, get oput down by yours truly, now I want to fight out here for that title tonight and I am calling Big Farm A out and Phoenix, get down here and fight me."

(Bongman pumped up and ready to go.)

"Now well we wait I do have a little history lesson, a little secret to let you all in on because I been here before I threw this cheap mask on and became Bongman, although, I love the name and I'm keeping it, its mine, its who I am, its like I am. I used to go by Chuck around here, in the underground that Norm created, although I don't remember much as my head wasn't always there, barely is now. But I remember I was Chuck and Jay was Jimmy Joe, Jay Jay as Norm used to call him. We were the Flint River Posse, but with Snot Ranose to keep us comical, it ain't the same, so now we just all alone, we out for ourselves, for numero uno and now I'm done talking, ready to fight, so get out here."

(Purple Pills by D12 plays over the pa and out hobbles Big Farm A who shakes it off to jog into a run and slide in the ring to get a right hand from Bongman. Big Farm A trying to cover up and kick him away, but Bongman all over him with quick jabs when the lights turn all read, a fire red and Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa bringing Phoenix clad in black dropping into the ring to drop Bongman with a ballbat to the head and smacks Big Farm A with a bat to the ribs, then whips him to the ropes to nail Rising Phoenix. Bongman trying to get up and Phoenix gets into position to nail Phoenix Rises on him, then hits it on Big Farm A. Phoenix standing between both and sees a mic laying down, so he grabs it to say.)

"Nice little history lesson Bongman and well there those who care, in major scheme of things, no one really cares. You, Big Farm A, you are potential at best and well I have no problem letting potential have a run, I will always remain the standard of SEF regardless of what title I hold. I don't a title to be the main event around here, I don't have to have a reason to put on the best match of any night. When you are this good, you just do it, so please boys, take my title I welcome something new and fresh to stand up for SEF."

(Phoenix rising back up into the rafters to disappear and the lights return to normal with Bongman and Big Farm laying face down in the ring.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF