sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back Home (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, July 18, 2012, 10:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Its's time, time to get up!

Taylor awakens to the nudging of some old lady next to her on the airplane letting her know the plane is landing. Taylor in the middle with the old lady looking out the window all excited. Next to the aisle is some business man with his cell clutched tight ready to dial. His attention to getting off first as Taylor stretches out as best she can, her tight gray tank top pulling up to show her belly button piercing. A pair of tight blue jeans cover her legs and the SEF Icon Champion stands up pulling her bag from the above compartment, a fairly large black backpack filled with all she needs. Taylor sitting down in her seat holds the bag on her lap and is barely able to see over the top. The old lady turning to her says in the same Scottish accent as earlier.

I bet you'll find a nice lad here in the big apple lil lady!

Her face lit with glee as this may be her first trip over, but Taylor is simply returning to the US, to New York City, to her job where she gets to perform in the worlds most famous arena tomorrow night. Taylor just shrugs at the old lady and says.

Just back to do a show in Madison Square Garden.

She seems not too hyped about it, but the lady asks with some interest.

What sort of show missy?

Taylor keeping her eagerness down just responds with.

A pro wrestling show.

The lady eyes Taylor over a few times and asks.

You must be a good grappler cause I've seen a few lady wrestlers and their bigger than the man on the other side of you! You don't wrestle the lads do ya, least not in the ring?!?

The old lady giggling a bit at that one as Taylor says.

I am facing a man tomorrow night, though he isn't that much of a man! I've faced mostly men in my short career and beaten a number of them, I beat a former World Champion to win the title I hold now.

The old lady impressed just says.

I'd almost like to go to the show tomorrow, but I have a tour leaving for Washington D.C., then down to  Atlanta ending with a nice stay in Florida where my family is.

Taylor nodding to the lady just says.

How nice! Maybe if we get to Florida you can see our show as we travel a lot, even around the world. If you like, I could arrange tickets for you and possibly someone else if you family isn't too big.

The lady smiling says.

Oh my, you precious thing, you don't have to do that.

Taylor shugging just says.

Its ok, it wouldn't be a problem.

The lady thinking for a second.

Emily Masterson is the name and the number down there is four oh seven two three six eighty forty four and two if you wouldn't mind!?

Taylor nodding yea and says.

That's fine, its my pleasure to spread the wrestling bug and hope to see ya ringside.

The two share a small hug, the plane landing and the chaos begins with Taylor taking it all in stride. Once on her feet in the aisle, she slings up the back pack on her back holding it up well as she moves along to the exit. The old lady behind her and the business man ahead of her by a few people pushing his way further ahead into the sea of people. Taylor tossing the bag to customs who check through it giving it an ok while the Icon Champ steps through the metal detector without a problem. The businessman being detained with a few questions and already he's getting hot, but nothing escalates and away he goes to head out for a cab. The old lady in search of her luggage finds it on the conveyer belt which she lifts off popping its wheels out. Taylor heading out to a limo winking at the businessman with a grin as she tosses the backpack in the back before climbing in. The door shuts and the limo drives away as the businessman shaking his head for a second gets a cab before fade to black.

Some hours later we find Taylor Andrews inside of her hotel room resting on the bed in a pair of baggy gray sweats and her gray tank top hugging those firm tits of hers. He hair laying out on the blue bed spread and legs together bent up at the knees a foot or so off the bed. Taylor staring at the ceiling rises up wrapping her arms around her legs and stares ahead with a bit of a casual smug on her face.

So Cody is having trouble being aware of what is going, so he is a bit scared of lil ol' me!?!

Taylor batting her eyelashes mocking an airhead for a second, then laughs a bit before saying.

Whether it be a Steel Cage, a Ladder, or a Tables match on WAR for my Icon Title, it doesn't matter to me and it sure as hell shouldn't to you because one way or another, you will get hurt. But you will hurt most of all when it is in fact you laying crumpled and perhaps crippled on the mat from being out matched by the real T & A. Train all you like, but no amount of basic training with some never was jerk off like Billy whoever can compare to where I have been during this little hiatus by SEF. Why don't you try going to Japan just once and see if you have what it takes to compete in the land of the rising sun!?!

Taylor grinning a bit now and she scoots forward placing her bare feet on the floor, her hands resting on her thighs now as she says with a smirk.

The last show we had is when I won this belt and have yet to get used to it, but over the last month and a half I got used to being an Icon or at least wrestling with one overseas, hell, I even put my strap on the line a couple times, and I won. I've beaten you before Cody, both you and your brother Shane and I have beaten damn near everyone in SEF today as well as past wrestlers who you couldn't even handle standing next to. Your an inferior being Cody, you and your brother were handed the US Tag Titles and don't even care one bit about trying to re establish the tag team division. Now you think your ready for singles gold, to go it alone when you couldn't even get the job done carrying a title with help from someone else!? Your still a joke, both you and Shane and you should be The Jokes for your not even that good at being jerks, except maybe jerking off cause that ho Brandy isn't around to do it for ya!

Taylor laughing a little at that one stands up folding her arms across her tight tank top saying.

Tomorrow night on WAR your going to pick up where you left off, doing the job you do best, falling down as this Golden Gal reaches higher and higher stomping a hole in you!

And then she reaches out flicking a switch bringing the view to black. A rustling of Taylor getting into bed and...ahead several more hours to the next morning where Taylor is now see in her dressing room backstage at the garden. She wears a pair of faded daisy dukes and white sneakers with white socks. A white tank top on hugging her firm tits with her blonde hair hanging up in a ponytail. Taylor sitting in her room on a bench with her right leg over her left and in walks Jack Hines who takes a seat next to her on the bench. She just looks at him and Jack smiles asking.

Got time for a few questions about tonight's title match?

Taylor shrugging just nods yea and so Jack asks another question.

Think Cody is changed after the break SEF gave us?

Taylor nodding now and smirking just says.

Considering what he has said recently, no, he's still the same insecure insolent idiot he always has been and will not be adding icon to that list for he is nothing of the sort. He doesn't compete with other icons and beat them or even last long enough to give a good match. He wastes opportunity by disgracing the US Tag Titles which really weren't that big to begin with. He and Shane are nowhere near my league and I could be taking both on tonight and still walk out Icon Champion!

A bit of an arrogance to Taylor who has her arms folded on her lap. Jack nodding like he gets it just asks.

Your quite confident, but even Cody could sweep by you with his off the wall attitude, so maybe your underestimating him!?

Taylor scoffing at that just says with a laugh.

This coming from you who wiped the floor with both of these worthless so called wrestlers just a few months ago. You think I sweat them or that I don't see how someone so small and insignificant could be the stereotypical underdog!? The problem is that in order to be an underdog you need to have something going for you whether it be loved a lot or have some sort of skill to your trade of choice. Cody has neither for no one cares about him, and he shows no skill to do anything well. Cody lives in a shadow because he chooses to as there is nothing or no one hovering over him making him feel pressure except his own self. With some people that may work as pressure can push you higher, however, it has failed him miserably and will continue through tonight when it is the real T & A who stands tall as the Golden Gal of SEF and the Icon Champion. Now get lost Jack, I got other things to do!

And so Jack stands up nodding bye to Taylor who nods and fishes through her bag pulling the belt out on to her lap. The gold glistening a bit under the lights and Jack leaves, then Taylor looks up with a grin slapping the belt over her right shoulder. She stands and smirks, then just walks out of the room swaying her ass in those cut offs leaving us with a nice view her ass in those tight daisy dukes before fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF