sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Choose Wisely (Sierra Perry Read/Anarchy Promo)

Started by Daddy Mack, September 08, 2022, 08:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Daddy Mack sits back on a metal folding chair in his dressing room dressed to compete, although a bit ;aid back with a backwards black ballcap and sleeveless black tee instead of his vest. His smirk sarcastic as ever as he relaxes there to say.)

"Friday Night Anarchy is getting its own set of Tag Team Titles after getting its on singles champion, congrats to the new Anarchy Champion, Simon Lee, well done in the battle royal. But ya did wion over my girl Sierra and if ya plan to come for them Anarchy Tag Titles we fixing to win, you better recognize who you dealing with as her partner!?! Now then, that is if she is even still my partner cause these days I just don't know if she got my back or not!? So what is it ya say Sierra Perry, are you gonna ride with me into Anarchy and are we gonna win the Anarchy Tag Team Titles over EVERY other team in the fatal four way elimination tag match, or are you gonna play lackey to Jade and Wolf!? The chose is yours and choose wisely for it all matters on what you want my dear. I'll be fine on my own like I always been, its when I'm at my best, but I don't mind someone riding my back, especially when they as fine as you are, so make a choice, and show up to team with me and be champion, then ride me all night long like you know how or don't, I don't care, peace baby!?!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF