sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

a war you will never forget! (War r/p #1)

Started by JohnCarter, July 25, 2012, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera begin to roll finding John Carter in his locker room putting his boots on getting ready for his match with Taylor Andrews. He likes her thinks she is coolist chick that he ever met, but this is business to become a double champion is something John Carter always dream might happen to have two titles with him, so he knows Taylor Andrews and him have wrestle before she does have upper hand over him. John Carter puts Iron Championship on his shoulder, and he lights up a joint inhale it blow smoke into the camera started speaking into the camera.

Taylor Andrews, we meet again this time one of us will become double champion history speaks for itself that I have not beat you ring that going to change. I like the idea of us becoming tag team champions who knows we could very well own all the titles in the company if we wanted to, so I'm looking forward stepping in the ring with you with our titles on the line rather match stipulation being tables match, first blood, or unification my feelings for you will be put aside to make history. I'm going to give you a war like no other wrestler has given you, because I am not to lose this match or Iron Championship. You have upper hand Taylor beating me before, so the pressure is indeed on me rather or not I can beat you inside that ring, and we have express ourselves liking each other I don't mix pleasure with business. Tonight on "War", I don't know what kind of match myself or Taylor Andrews will have one epic match, so Taylor Andrews get ready for a war you will never forget!

John Carter inhale his joint blow more smoke into the camera, and "War" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF