sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Co-Owner Speaks On The 21st Anniversary of 9/11

Started by Liz, September 11, 2022, 03:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

LBD
(The scene opens up to a view of the Reflecting Pool in at the Ground Zero site. There are a lot of people that are around it and placing flowers in the water and some of them are seen crying and holding each other. The camera view soon changes and it picks up on a woman who is sitting on one of the many benches along the Reflecting Pool. This woman is dressed in a black eyelet cutout dress, a black biker jacket, a pair of black stiletto heels, diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. This woman is Liz B. Decker. She has her ruby red-chocolate brown hair back in a low ponytail and looks like she's been crying and she notices the camera on her and she says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Man! Every year, I hope that the pain of what happened 21 years ago gets easier to deal with but it doesn't. Nine Eleven didn't need to happen. Those Arabic assholes did it all for the countless virgins that waited for them on the other side. Those that caused so much chaos and disorder that day have all came to have gotten theirs.

(Liz coughs a little and wipes her eyes a little more.)

Liz B. Decker:
I know you guys know my story  of how that day changed my life forever just like it changed everyone's lives across this planet. This  year, it feels different. With dear Queen Elizabeth II dead, it truly feels like all the hope for our country and planet is gone. But we have to remember and hold true to the belief that there is hope. That anyone harboring terrorist and their allies, they will come to meet their maker in the end. It might take a while but they will.

(Liz stands up and grabs a white rose that was next to her. She walks over to the Reflecting Pool and places the rose down and kisses the side at where she stands. Liz looks back at the camera.)

Liz B. Decker:
To those families that are still suffering from the loss of their loved ones of that day and more so that have lost due the war we fought to find Bin Laden and his associates, you have my deepest condolences and may GOD find away to ease your pain. We, all the wrestlers and personnel, at SEFWUN hold you in our hearts and pray for you. To those that still have terrorist in their countries that caused Nine Eleven and more, you will be found and dealt with. President Biden has guaranteed it!

(Liz turns around and walk off to leave Ground Zero and the last thing we see and hear is the Reflecting Pool and the waters that run in it.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF