sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 67

Started by NBD, September 11, 2022, 11:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Anarchy 67
    ()
    Worcester Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts

NBD

rs
Date/Time: Friday, September 16th, 2022
Venue:  Worcester Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts
Theme: Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N Roses
rs
SEF Owners
ANA
&
LBD
rs
Event Staff
rs
Steel Cage Tag Team Match
Taylor Andrews(c) & Samantha Fame(c) v.  Josh Dobbes & Cliff o Clink
Anarchy Tag Team Championship
rs
Hardcore Match
Bongman v. Big Farm A(c)
SEF Titan Championship
rs
Main Event
Hardcore Hell Match
PBR(c) v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
SEF Icon Championship
SEF Anarchy Championship
The Hardcore Hell match is the chain link cage, plus it only stands 10 feet high starting from the ring apron and has a roof. Inside in each corner are the trash cans full of weapons, win by submission only.
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Killing In The Name by RATM blares over the pa bringing the crowd to their feet for Taylor Andrews to step out wearing her Universal Title around her waist and carrying her Tag Titles over each shoulder. Julie and Samantha Fame on either side with their Tag Titles that each holds with Taylor and behind them are Lil Mack, Big Mack, and Xanthus coming out to the ring. The six pack of SEF regulars all entering the ring together as the steel cage hovers above it waiting for the opening match. Lil Mack getting a microphone to kick things off for the Sports Entertainer Faction.

"Daddy Mack is still going out and thinking he can be relevant in two thousand twenty two, but what he don't realize is that I got Big Mack in my corner and mister X to the f'n A helping a brutha out. I guess ya had nothing better to do this month?!"

Xanthus laughing and nodding yea as Lil Mack says.

"Aight, just playing, but for real, D-Mack, my homeboy from Japan cause that's where we met, even though we both came through Detroit first, we met overseas. You brought me to SEF and left me here man, you left me to carry SEF cause I am the one who did carry this place, not ANA, or Marijuana Mack, or actually, Shane "Daddy" Mack, as ANA called himself then. I carried this damn place, I just didn't get the credit I deserve and probably never will. But what I will get is the satisfaction of knowing you will never get another near the Universal Title as long as I remain in SEF. And Mack, this is home, boy oh boy do I thank you for bringing me here, you gave me a home, but I'm a star all my own. Twelve years ago I was right there for it all, for the whole masquerade and to be honest, I liked Shane "Daddy" Mack a whole hell of a lot better when ANA was pretending to be you. You Mack, you just aren't the man anymore, you are not who we want as our champ, nor do we want you anywhere near SEF. Unless you make that step to being exclusive, then we will welcome you Mack, but I know you won't and I like it better that way because I don't want you here. ANA does, SEF needs you even, but the way I see it, they got Lil Mack, and I with Big Mack we can add ourselves up to be a bigger man than you ever could, so don't check my math on that equation, just know that I will be gunning for you Mack, whether you join SEF or not, I got my boys backing me up to take you down at every f'n turn. Now I'm done and out and ready to go to the back, well naw, let's stay out here to watch the Golden Goddess lay down her victory speech."

Lil Mack winking at Taylor who winks back and takes the mic to lifts it up and say.

"Thanks Lil Mack and I for one cannot wait to see a match between you and Shane, been a long time coming I think. And about Mack, Daddy Mack, a great teacher of wrestling, a true student of the game, master ring general, but he is not the Universal Champion and like Lil Mack said, he never will be. Not as long as he or I are here because no one gets past me!"

The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa and here comes Cliff o Clink holding his own microphone and walking to the ring as he says.

"Then you better get ready Taylor, cause I'm hungry for gold and if I can't get these Tag Titles tonight off you and Samantha with my buddy Josh, well, maybe I'll have to go for a bigger target around that waist of yours!?!"

Cliff dropping the mic to whip into the ring and pop up ready for a fight, but I'm Broken by Pantera plays over the pa bringing Josh Dobbes out to the ring with his own microphone to head down the aisle saying.

"If, if? No, when we get these Tag Team Titles for the brand of Anarchy we will then both target Taylor Andrews for the Universal Title, buddy."

Josh sliding in the ring to stand next to Cliff and drop the mic looking at him like, are we gonna do this!?

Steel Cage Tag Team Match
Taylor Andrews(c) & Samantha Fame(c) v.  Josh Dobbes & Cliff o Clink
Anarchy Tag Team Championship

Julie at ringside as the cage is in place and Taylor tearing into Cliff with punches as Samantha locks up with Josh who shoves her into a corner. Sammy bounces back to duck a clothesline and drop Josh with a neckbreaker as Cliff backs up to the ropes pulling Taylor facefirst into the cage. Sammy runs ove dropkicking Cliff into the cage, then gets up putting the boots to Cliff before turning to Josh to try and keep him down. Taylor getting up to kick at Cliff and drop an elbow to his chest, then apply a side headlock while Samantha gets Josh in front facelock looking for a ddt. Josh drives her back into a corner slamming the air out of Sammy and lifts her up to the top rope looking to climb up after. Samantha kicks Josh away and turns to climb up the cage as Taylor delivers a bulldog to Cliff, then gets up running into Josh with a dropkick. The Golden Gal getting up to urge Samantha over the top as her partner is about there. Taylor running into Cliff with a baseball slide dropkick to the side and gets up to head for the door which opens, but Josh cutting off the Golden Gal with spear. Samantha on top of the cage looking down as Josh pulls Taylor up for a suplex, but the Golden Gal slips down behind him to drop Josh with a rear naked choke slam. Cliff with a spear to Taylor and gets up looking for Samantha who flies off the top of the cage splashing on to Cliff in a cross body move crashing him to the mat and getting a chant from the crowd.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT

Samantha holding her own midsection as Cliff lay there out of it and Josh crawls for the door which remains open. Taylor stirring up to her feet as Josh gets to his and climbs out of the ring to drop down on the floor, so now only Cliff has to exit for the match to be over. Samantha pulling Cliff up and gets an uppercut from the CoC who delivers The End to Sammy. Taylor ready for the 3T, but Cliff ducks it in time to nail a roundhouse kick on the Golden Gal and catch her with a firemans carry into a cutter. Cliff heads for the door where Josh stands near eyeballing Julie to keep her from interfering. Cliff looking to escape through the door when Josh slams it shut in the CoC's head sending him stumbling backwards to get hit with the 3T from Taylor. The Golden Gal telling Samantha to hit him with the Sammy Slam which she does and Taylor heads up the cage to the top. The Golden Gal leaping off into a 450 splash on to Cliff and rolls away to the door which opens and Josh gone to the back while Julie helps her friend out. Samantha following Taylor out of the cage and the match is over.

"Here are your winners, Taylor Andrews and Samantha Fame."

Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa as the three women celebrated with their titles and head on to the back in all their glory.
rs
The lights turn a deep red and from the rafters drops the Phoenix of SEF, of all of pro wrestling, the firebird himself has descended upon Worcester and with a microphone in hand he says.

"Mesa, you cost me at Ground Zero, but that I can get over. I can always earn another title shot because when you are the Phoenix, you always rise back to what you want, better than before, that is what none of you understand. Every time I am buried, left for dead, I return better than ever because I have learned from every burial. Mesa, you and I need to meet in this ring and I can't think of a better time or place than October tenth for the return-"

The lights go out and Bad Religion plays over the pa pulsating a white light with the beat and a shadow of a man in the ring with the Phoenix, then total darkness as the song plays and when the lights come on Phoenix is gone. Mesa sits in the corner of the ring with his hands in a prayer and a microphone in front of him. He picks it up to say.

"Monday Night WAR Phoenix, that is where we meet and we must do it in a First Blood match. See ya then!"

Mesa lowers the mic and grins behind that big bushy beard, then the lights go out and come back on to find him gone.
rs
Hardcore Match
Bongman v. Big Farm A(c)
SEF Titan Championship

Bongman comes out swinging like crazy as Big Farm A dodges and ducks and dives from the ring to crawl under it. The challenger coming out of the ring to look underneath and gets a blast of white spray from a fire extinguisher to the face. Big Farm A comes out bashing Bongman in the head with the tank and tosses it down to drag a table out from under the ring to slide it in the ring. Bongman getting to his feet as Big Farm A grabs a no parking sign to smack to smack his challenger over the head, then throws him in the ring. Big Farm A coming in to set the table up and pick Bongman up to suplex him, then rolls him on the table. The Titan Champion heading to the top rope and Bongman rolling off to climb up the turnbuckles punching Big Farm A in his head, then superplexes through the table. The crowd letting it rip again tonight that infamous chant.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT

Bongman getting up to pull Big Farm A into a Bong Rip PIledriver, no, the champ drops out of it and low blows the challengers. Big Farm A looking for the Pill Cutter, but Bongman shoves him away and catches the champ with a boot to the face. Xanthus comes running into the ring flooring Bongman with a spinning wheel kick, then pulls him up to deliver a Ghetto Busta and helps Big Farm A into the pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Here is your winner, Big Farm A."

Xanthus helps up Big Farm A when Big Mack comes down to the ring to step in over the top. Xanthus whipping Big Farm A to Big Mack and the latter hoists up the Titan Champ into a chokeslam sit out powerbomb flattening Big Farm A. Big Mack gets up pumping his arms in the air as Xanthus talks trash to Big Farm A and Berzerk by Eminem plays them out.
rs
Main Event
Hardcore Hell Match
PBR(c) v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
SEF Icon Championship
SEF Anarchy Championship
The Hardcore Hell match is the chain link cage, plus it only stands 10 feet high starting from the ring apron and has a roof. Inside in each corner are the trash cans full of weapons, win by submission only.

PBR's face a crimson mask after twenty minutes of a hardcore war with broken tables, barbed wire strewn around the ring amongst road signs and singapore canes splintered into pieces. Simon Lee with a Crossface locked on to PBR who still has blood running down his face and nowhere to go, but no quit in the old drunk who slips away into unconsciousness. The ref checking him and gets no response, so the match is over.

"Here is your winner and NEW Icon Champion, Simon Lee Nash."

We Own It by Whiz Khalifa plays over the pa as a wobbly Simon gets up and stumbles into the ropes obviously drained from that war. The cage lifted up and Simon collecting his titles to stagger to the back knowing he got taken to the limit while PBR gets helped out of there with a towel over his head.
rs
Backstage is Daddy Mack running up on Xanthus, but skips back to hit a charging Big Mack with Da Shows Ova. Xanthus grabbing Mack in a facelock as Lil Mack runs up to kick at D-Mack who shoves X into a wall, then grabs Lil Mack by the collar lifting him up. X bumping into D-Mack and hammers him with punches as Lil Mack composes himself and runs in to help X, but, gets kicked in the face. X all over Mack and tries to take him down with a Ghetto Busta, but gets twisted around into the Mack Attack. Lil Mack runs up with a shining wizard to Mack and does a crotch chop at him before running off. Mack getting up to go after him yelling.

"ITS NOT OVER SAP! YOUR TIME IS UP!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF