sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Golden Days (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, July 28, 2012, 11:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

On a grassy hill somewhere in the midwest is the golden haired fox Taylor Andrews in a sun dress replicating the sun in color. Thin straps hold the dress over her shoulders and a bit low cut showing some of the curve to her tits. The dress covering down to her knees and Taylor's bare feet rest in the grass as she curls her toes into it. She let's them relax fully and leans back on her arms with her hands buried in the green. Her eyes look like she has been smoking some other green grass and she just smirks a little as she says.

What a wonderful, sunny Saturday, especially now that I am truly a golden goddess and after I beat Xanthus in whatever kind of match we have, I'll be the grand slam champion he wishes he could be. I will hold the grand slam titles all at once, something no one has ever done before, no one until I!

A pause for a sigh of relief and to breath in the fresh air. Taylor looking peaceful and warm in the glow of the sun or perhaps its from all the gold she holds!?

You give me the opportunity and I will be World Champion, I will be the most dominant wrestler in SEF! I took opportunity with Johnny on this past WAR to become Tag Team Champion and add a third title to my collection that grew after beating Johnny himself. I did everything I could to make sure I walked out of WAR with as much gold as I could possibly get my hands on. I am the Icon and Iron Champion, plus I help carry the US Tag Titles, I won the match that made us champions! Taylor Nina Andrews is indeed the real T & A as I declared two years ago. Now I shove everything that was ever uttered about me down each and every one of your throats. This so called blonde bimbo is looking to become World Heavyweight Champion. I am the best woman in wrestling, the best wrestler of all time. Forget those has been pricks claiming to be the best in the world at what they do, the best wrestler in the world, that's who I am and if given the opportunity, I'd beat either one of them!

A strong look of confidence in her eyes and Taylor lays back in the grass now, her arms swinging out feeling the green blades on her skin. Then she sits back up dropping her hands in her lap.

Whether its inside Hell in a Cell or outside with a Parking Lot Brawl doesn't matter to me. It could be the Deathmatch and all I say is bring it on because I want to keep my gold intact and pursue the one title I need to become better than everyone else which I know I already am!

A big grin on her face now and Taylor continues on.

I am the golden goddess, the golden gal as coined by Whitney Marret who will pale in comparison to myself when I am all done and finished with SEF. She pioneered the way for us women, but this woman is a pioneer herself and I plan on going further than anyone else. Xanthus may be willing to do anything, to go too any extreme, and he may be coming back stronger and stronger, but I am rising faster and stronger than he can imagine. He will play second fiddle to me until he fades away realizing his dream of being relevant again is no more than a dream that will not come true. Myself and Johnny may end up the dominant couple in SEF with him taking care of my light work while the real T & A takes care of SEF carrying it into the future!

A bright glow on her face and still a big grin. Taylor still relaxed just says.

Although this place may soon fade away, it will last be remembered for the amazing performances by Taylor Andrews, the soon to be SEF legend and definitely first ballot hall of famer! I was trained by some great wrestlers, by some of the best ever and combine that with my natural talent and aggression makes me better than all of you! And to top it off, I make it look a whole lot better than anyone else. I'm like a straight A student who has surpassed the teacher in all areas, now I just need my World Title and then there is no stopping me. Like anyone could anyways! Not a soul in SEF has what it takes to put me down for I already beat the World Champion, I am the real World Champion and he stole my belt!

A bit of a furious look on her face, but Taylor smirking somewhat deviously just says.

I will get it from you if I have to pry the belt from your cold, dead hands Xanthus. If its a Deathmatch we have you had best prepare to die. I am coming for your gold and will not stop until I have it around my waist. This golden goddess is still hungry and only the World Title can satisfy my appetite, at least for a little while longer!

She smirks a bit playfully as Taylor rubs her stomach, then stands up turning around. Taylor looks over her left shoulder with a smirk, then looks ahead skipping over the hill and disappearing from view. A breeze making the grass wavy with the sun shining bright almost sparking the green blades.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF