sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

not a wrestler more like a fighter (War r/p #1)

Started by JohnCarter, July 31, 2012, 04:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" cameras find US Tag Champ John Carter outside smoking a joint as he turns around blows smoke into the camera started speaking.

You know people are asking me what made you want to become a professional wrestler I said I'm not a wrestler more like a fighter. I don't have professional wrestling background, but I do have two fists and legs can do serious damage to somebody, and I know Jason Stratus and Michael Mazzarone have more experince being in this wrestling business than I do. I will step in that ring with those two to fight them not to wrestle get back what is mine that is Iron Championship back where it belongs. Jason Stratus is one hell of a wrestler no doubt he will bring it in the ring, and Michael Mazzarone is the best, so I consider myself a threat to them not base on that I am above them more like I'm different than them. I got two fists ready to pounce on their faces, and I got two legs to knock the hell out of them, or I got way to make them tap and lose this triple threat match on "War".

John Carter inhale his joint blows smoke into the camera, and he continue on speaking.

On "War", Jason Stratus and Michael Mazzarone will find out first hand what kind of a fighter that I am give them a bloody nose, black eye, or broken jaw. I'm not a wrestler more like a fighter going to fight to get what I want ain't nothing these two or anyone else going to stop me from getting what I want in SEF.

John Carter finish his joint threw it into the camera, and "War" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF