sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

xxx rated (WAR)

Started by Da Gangstas, July 31, 2012, 09:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

A cloud of smoke fills the entire room that Xanthus sits in, or rather is sprawled out on a sofa wearing just a pair of loose blue jeans. His eyes glazed as hell and he appears rather calm, perhaps so stoned he can't move, but he speaks, with a mellow, almost humorous tone.

Hot lil Tina bathing in the sun, soaking up them golden rays resembling her hair and all that gold she hold. But honey, as hot as you are, as good as you are, as much as you have done, you still ain't half the wrestler I am. That is why that IRON Title belongs to me, its what I need and have needed for years. Even though I am World Champion and win lose or draw, you still can have a shot anytime you want. I got to show the world that lil miss Tina ain't gonna sweep X to the A three in a row and especially take my World strap. Like I say, your good, your hot, but you ain't shit in my world. I been willing to die in every match I am in, so no matter the stip, I am ready! Question is, are you ready to sacrifice your career against me? Are ready to go to that ultimate extreme level where there is no return, just no mercy?!? You mingled with some of the best talent in the world no doubt, hell, I remember you and I in IX together and knew you would be good to face one day. Now is that day, or rather tomorrow will be the day for WAR! The day you lose that Iron Title to me and then we have one more for my World belt and I show you that I am indeed much stronger than you. Ain't no one in the fucking world ever broke me, no pill, no bottle, nothing has ever broken me. The only one who came close was myself and I came back stronger than ever before and I had to relearn a lot of shit, but then it suddenly snapped back on for me and here I be your World Heavyweight Champion looking to achieve a little bit more and then go on to have one of the greatest reigns of all time! This is my fucking era and if it is the last it will be remembered for the era of xxx!

Xanthus standing up unbuckles is basic black belt, unzips and buttons his jeans letting them fall. He pulls down his black boxers revealing his average sized cock with a bush of black pubic hairs. Xanthus removing his jeans grabs a jockstrap from his bag pulling it on and cupping his package. He pulls on his ring shorts with three X's down each side in green on black. X pulling kneepads on takes some extra wrap tucking it in for extra padding. He pulls his boots on with kickpads and then leans back all relaxed still. His tone more serious sounding, though he displays a bit of a smirk now as Xanthus says.

Cocky lil Tina thinks she can't be beaten, so its gonna be a sad, sad world for you when X to the fucking A crashes you down to reality. Whether its inside of a Hell in a Cell or outside dancing in the parking lot or fighting to our fucking death there is only way I am allowing the match to end. That is with myself winning that Iron Title for I am made of iron more than your ass. You done fine Tina, you may be fine as well, making it look good, sure, but you ain't got it, you don't got the it factor, not yet. I always had it in me, I just fucked up way too much. Now I be making amends and you be kissing my boots while I be kicking your head off into the Asshole Cutta! Fuck you Tina, fuck your dumb cunt ass to hell if you think your just gonna sit on a grassy hill like your high and mighty and something so great, some prodigy. Please baby, your a product of Shane Mack, but your not half of him or even damn close. Mack is old news anyways and so will you be after I take your title, and if ya want a shot at my title, that'll be your last unless you earn it. Beating me back in June means shit to me cause ever since July eighteenth I been possessed over being SEF's golden boy, the number one in the world and World Champ! I got a hold of the title and I ain't letting go for anyone in the world, especially you Tina! Your taking a backseat, so go make out with Johnny boy cause its all your getting. That Iron Title belongs to me and you'll see why tomorrow night on WAR. Enjoy the view while you can Tina for soon it goes from golden to a dull gray empty void.

Xanthus hopping up just grabs his World Title from his bag, slings it over his left shoulder, then walks on outta the room. Silence follows in the empty room and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF