sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 68

Started by NBD, September 22, 2022, 10:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Friday, September 23rd, 2022
Venue:  Halifax Metro Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Theme: Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N Roses
rs
SEF Owners
ANA
&
LBD
rs
Event Staff
rs
Triple Threat Match
Josh Dobbes v. Cliff o Clink v. Big Farm A(c)
Titan Championship
rs
Tag Team Ladder Match
Samantha Fame(c) & Taylor Andrews(c) w/Julie v. Chris Orton & Simon Lee Nash
Anarchy Tag Team Championship
rs
Main Event
Six Man Tag Team Match
Daddy Mack + Sierra Perry + Jade West v. Lil Mack + Big Mack + Xanthus
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa as Phoenix stands in the middle of the ring clad in black holding a ballbat with the lights a deep red over the arena. A microphone in the hand of Phoenix who says.

"Mesa, the Suicidal Homicidal Arbian Knight, and you chose to return at my expense, to cost me a opportunity at the Universal Championship. Then you expended me again when I was making a challenge to you, so now you have challenged me, at WAR on October tenth in a First Blood match. Mesa, you know the answer as does everyone else including myself. You and I will clash on Monday Night WAR and tonight you become the expendable."

Phoenix lifting his bat to the rafters and the lights going out just a second before  to flash back on with Mesa in the ring wearing a black suit and his turban sitting back in a corner with his hands up in a prayer motion. Phoenix standing in the center of the ring with his bat tip touching the mat and the two men staredown with such intensity that no words are needed and the lights go out again. They come back on and Mesa is gone as Phoenix now has his bat raised to the rafters and a deep red light covers the arena again, then he rises to the rafters disappearing and the light return to normal.
rs
Triple Threat Match
Josh Dobbes v. Cliff o Clink v. Big Farm A(c)
Titan Championship

Big Mack ends up running in to take out Cliff as Josh runs to the back wanting no part. Big Farm A manages to avoid Big Mack enough to sneak in and get the win over Cliff.

"Here is your winner, Big Farm A."

Big Mack finishes Big Farm A off with a chokeslam into a sit out powerbomb.
rs
Tag Team Ladder Match
Samantha Fame(c) & Taylor Andrews(c) w/Julie v. Chris Orton & Simon Lee Nash
Anarchy Tag Team Championship

PBR comes out to attack Simon behind the refs back and the son of Nash chasing the drunk to the back. Chris Orton battles alone and soon falls to the Anarchy Tag Team Champs.

"Here are your winners, Taylor Andrews and Smantha Fame."

Taylor berating Chris saying.

"You'll never be Universal Champion. You will never beat me, you are in over your head Chris. Tonight Sam and I showed you what happens when you mess with the finest females in all of wrestling. When you and I meet for my Universal Title, you will get owned."
rs
Main Event
Six Man Tag Team Match
Daddy Mack + Sierra Perry + Jade West v. Lil Mack + Big Mack + Xanthus

Daddy Mack ends up chasing Lil Mack out of the arena leaving Sierra and Jade to hold their team up, but Big Mack and Xanthus too much for them and the big man hits powerbomb on Jade and keeps Sierra out as Xanthus delivers the Gangsta Splash on Jade for the win.

"Here are your winners, Lil Mack, Big Mack, and Xanthus."

Sympathy For The Devil plays over the pa bringing out an older man in a cheap black suit with a white undershirt and red tie holding a mic in his hand to say.

"Many may have forgotten who in the hell I am, so I only ask you, do you remember my name!? I have been around for a very long time and fathered one of the greatest of all time to step in that ring, Daddy Mack. You all can now call me Mr Mack because I am back and I am General Manager of SEF. And my first match I am booking is next week, Lil Mack versus my son, Daddy Mack, but that is not all because Big Mack will be in another match fighting for the Titan Title against five others in a six pack challenge, including the champ, Big Farm A. Xanthus will be in that match as will Cliff o Clink, Sierra Perry, and Jade West. Now then, lets get this show over with and move on to next week where my son will finally make short work of Lil Mack."

Mr Mack smirking sarcastically at that line and heads to the back as the show comes to an end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF