sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 70

Started by NBD, October 04, 2022, 01:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Anarchy 70
    ()
    First Direct Arena in Leeds, U.K.

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Friday, October 7th, 2022
Venue:  First Direct Arena in Leeds, U.K.
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
rs
SEF Owners
ANA
&
LBD
rs
Event Staff
rs
 SEF Anarchy Championship Hardcore Battle Royal
Big Farm A v. Big Mack v. Chris Orton v. Daddy Mack v.
Jade West v. Lil Mack v. Samantha Fame v. Sierra Perry v. Taylor Andrews v. The Wolf v. Xanthus v. PBR v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
rs
Tag Team Match
Phoenix & Cliff o Clink v. Josh Dobbes & Mesa
rs
Main Event
SEF Titan Championship Steel Cage Match
Big Farm A v. Big Mack(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

SEF Anarchy Championship Hardcore Battle Royal
Big Farm A v. Big Mack v. Chris Orton v. Daddy Mack v. Jade West v. Lil Mack v. Samantha Fame v. Sierra Perry v. Taylor Andrews v. The Wolf v. Xanthus v. PBR v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

Big Mack goes right after Daddy Mack who plays the bigger man around the ring. Lil Mack and Xanthus helping Big Mack while Samantha and Taylor target Chris Orton to wear him down in a corner. The Wolf, Sierra, and Jade all team up on Simon Lee to wear him down. The first elimination is Xanthus from a back body drop courtesy of The Showsteala who gives Big Mack Da Shows Ova laying him across the top rope. D-Mack flips Big Mack over to the floor and chops Lil Mack down as Chris Orton gets dumped out by Samantha and Taylor, then the women turn to help Lil Mack. D-Mack all over both, but gets beat down in a corner with Lil Mack running in go for blood. PBR eliminates Big Farm A and turns to help Simon by eliminating Sierra, but Jade and Wolf dump Simon over the top rope. PBR eliminating Wolf, but takes himself out with Jade's help. Daddy Mack gets eliminated by Taylor and Samantha who stand off with Jade while Lil Mack recovers to hide behind the Anarchy tag Team Champions. Jade charges across the ring, but gets dropped with The Tina Tap and hoisted up by Samantha who tosses Jade out. Samantha then eliminates herself and Taylor does the same leaving one man remaining.

"Here is your winner and NEW Anarchy Champion, Lil Mack."

Cocky by Kid Rock plays over the pa as Lil Mack gets his title and calls for a microphone to say.

"Anarchy has a new face and what ya all may think I lack in stature, I make up for in the way I puncture. You can call me your Anarchy Champion cause Simon Lee dropped the ball, AGAIN, and if he thinks he gonna crawl on back and get a rematch to take it back, the dude better realize that he ain't taking shit from me. I paid more dues than Simon Lee, than half the people in the battle royal we just had, and I still here kicking ass. I ain't stopping with this title either, naw, my sights be set on bigger gold, more of it, and just plain dripping myself as a champion I was born to be. Maybe I got my break being a rip off artist, but truth is, I just be an artist who does what no one else can do, brings what no one else bring, and I be bringing all night long. Despite my personal attacks on D-Mack, I got mad respect for that man. Our days in Japan were where we became brothers in this business, but then he brought me to SEF and I took my opportunity, I was here when Mack went back to Japan for nearly four years leaving us all to carry the load without him. I carried more than most, I should have been World Champ, but mark my words, I will get what I deserve one day, I will take my opportunity rather than wait for it, I just have to bide my time and make an opening. It starts here on Anarchy, every Friday night you will see me represent this brand in this ring and there ain't a damn thing anyone can do about it, so KISS THIS."
rs
Tag Team Match
Phoenix & Cliff o Clink v. Josh Dobbes & Mesa

Cliff and Josh start off with a lock up with the Coc getting the messiah of violence in a side headlock, but Josh shoving Cliff to the ropes meeting him with a shoulderblock. Cliff gets knocked down and Josh runs the ropes to skip back over the CoC and spring back stopping short of a dropkick to punt Cliff in the ribs. Josh pulling Cliff up into a suplex snapping him over and gets up tagging in Mesa who comes in kicking the CoC in his head. Mesa lifting Cliff up in a scoop slam, then heads up the turnbuckles to deliver a moonsault and the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Mesa sits up Cliff in a sleeper hold clamping it on tight and wrenching the CoC's neck. Cliff still fighting up to his feet charging into his corner where Phoenix makes the tag. Mesa tagging Phoenix with a right hand knocking him to the floor and backs up to tag in Josh who comes around the ring clotheslining Phoenix down. Josh tosses Phoenix in the ring and slides in to drop elbows on his back, then puts him in a side headlock to run into a bulldog. Josh pulling Phoenix up looking for Violent Impact, but Phoenix fighting it, but Josh with clubs to his opponents back and delivers a piledriver. Mesa tagging in and comes off the top rope with a 450 splash and the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Mesa jumping up yelling at the ref who lets him know it was only two. Mesa tagging Josh and pulls up Phoenix with a scoop slam for Josh to deliver a senton drop off the turnbuckles. Josh pulling Phoenix up to deliver a powerbomb and heads to the top rope flying off with a frog splash. Phoenix rolling out of the way in time to tag in Cliff who comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick to Josh. Cliff getting up to drag Josh up looking for The End, but Josh blocking it as he drops to his feet and almost drags Cliff down in a cutter move. Josh getting up to tag in Mesa who comes in to hit a reverse russian leg sweep on Cliff and the in, 1, 2, kickout. Mesa pulls up Cliff whipping him to a corner and follows up with a hard clothesline, then drives knees to his midsection. Mesa with a side headlock to drag Cliff over to the mat and back up the turnbuckles delivering a senton bomb and the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Mesa crawling for his corner as Cliff stirs around looking for his. Josh tagging in to into Phoenix with a boot to the face, then turns to kick at Cliff while Mesa rolls out of the ring to stalk over to Phoenix whipping him into the steel steps. He slides in the ring to deliver a hard kick to Cliff and backs off on the refs warning allowing Josh to deliver a low kick on Cliff and then nail him with Violent Impact and the pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Here are your winners, Josh Dobbes and Mesa."

I'm Broken by Pantera plays over the pa as Josh and Mesa get their arms raised and acknowledge one another out of respect.
rs
Main Event
SEF Titan Championship Steel Cage Match
Big Farm A v. Big Mack(c)

Big Farm A runs into Big Mack who literally swats him away, then stomps him with a boot and rips the pill cutter up into a double choke hold before throwing him across the ring. Big Farm A trying to get up, but gets ran into as if hit by a freight train carrying him into the cage wall. Big Mack with chokeslam into a sit out powerbomb and the pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Here is your winner, Big Mack."

Berzerk by Eminem plays over the pa as the cage raises up and Big Mack is awarded his title, then Lil Mack shows up with his Anarchy Title at ringside with Xanthus in tow and the trio stand tall as the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF