sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Open Challenge

Started by SkylerMoon, August 15, 2012, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkylerMoon

Say My Name Right by Beach begins to play. Skyler walks out and start to bobbing her head back and forth as she gets into her theme song. She throws up some gang signs and starts walking down the ramp while she bounces up and down with her body. She slides into the ring and continues to bounce around as she gets the crowd pumped up.She gets on the mic and then smirks.

Skyler: Wha' up bitches and hoes?? This be that "Queen of the Streets" Skyler Moon. I am out here to throw out a challenge to anyone in the back that got brash balls to step to the Queen of the Streets herself. Who back there can handle this thugish bitch? Come correct and let's see who can play.

Skyler waits but not for long as someone comes out from backstage. It is none other than...............

Daddy Mack

Frankie, the manager to Shane Mack, and as usual he wears a suit with a Detroit ballcap and caries his cellphone in his left hand. A mic in his right and Frankie just lifts it up to ask.

I have someone who wants to answer your challenge, but with a bit of a stipulation, so do you want to hear it!?

Skylar waving her arms and nodding yea just says.

Yea, let me hear it!

Frankie nodding just says.

Ok, well first let me say that the man answering the challenge is my client Shane Mack. He wants the stipulation that the loser must be the bitch meaning basically do whatever the winner wants, anything, sexual especially. So do you accept the match with that stipulation?

The crowd a bit excited about that and Skylar thinking a bit as Frankie just lowers the mic waiting, looking casual.

SkylerMoon

Skyler was shocked and felt disrespected with what Frankie had said. She shook her head and then got on the microphone to speak her mind.

Skyler: You tellin' me playa...he wants me to be his bitch?!? Naw that ain't happenin' fo' real. I ain't no one's bitch and I sure in the hell will not bow down to some pimp because he wants to have me sleep my way to the top. I am not stupid playa. I came to wrestle, not be treated like a hoe. Tell your boy that I said..we can fight..but I ain't doing no stipulation like that. That's fucked up shit, fo' real.

She then waits to see what Frankie or Shane's reply would be.

Daddy Mack

The crowd booing Skylar's refusal to fight Mack for Mack is absolutely adored and loved where as she has done absolutely nothing to earn their respect. Frankie showing no care and just lifts the mic to say.

So your scared to face Mack with the stipulation that the loser becomes the winners bitch. Fine by me, I thought Mack was wasting his time in making this challenge anyways cause your not near his league and apparently even you know it since ya refuse to face him on his terms. Your afraid to lose to Shane Mack, but you should be because the World Champion of SEF had to screw him in order to win this past Sunday. Some poser thug like you wouldn't stand a chance in hell against The Showsteala, so go fish the shallow pond for someone easy to beat and when your ready to face the big bad shark of these waters, the challenge still stands. By the way, Mack is not a pimp, he's just a fucking slut and sleeping with him doesn't raise your stock in SEF, so you wouldn't be sleeping your way to the top. Hell Skylar, after one night he'd dump your ass to the curb cause Mack ain't looking for a ho, just a one night stand. Mack isn't looking to put you over and make you something your not, he's a horny dick, but after I find Sara and get her to blow me, I'll send her back to Mack. And if you ever get the guts to step in the ring with D-Mack, as I said, the challenge remains open, so until then, adios little one!

Frankie smirk just turns and heads to the back as the crowd cheer him on. Skylar looking a bit upset at what he had to say just ignores the boos directed towards her from the crowd, or tries to!?

DanielCaswell

Thomas comes out and stops Frankie before he heads to the back and began to speak.

"Now hold up there fella. I agree with the little lass there. She got a point about being disrespected. She didn't sign here to be someone's bitch. Give this lass a break and give her a chance to shine. I think she got a bright future here in SEF. I wouldn't have signed her if I didn't think she could be something great here. But never the less Frankie..I am putting her in a match for the next WAR against Axel.

Frankie: She will get annihiliated. Axel will rip her to shreds and spit her out. That's perfect. What better way to end her career early then take her out now.

"HOLD ON...I am not done. That match will be a street fight and everyone, and  I MEAN everyone is banned from getting involved. It will be a true one on one match. Let's see how this lass does against your steroid looking boy Axel.

With that Thomas goes to the back leaving a smirk on Skyler's face. Frankie is left speechless as the scene fades to black.

Daddy Mack

Frankie speechless only because everything the GM said to him was irrelevant and so he remains casual, looks at Skylar in the ring saying.

Congratulations on getting a match next week and I stand by what I said, Axel will rip you to shreds, however, he is not my boy nor would I care if you beat him. I hope you do and prove to be some competition in SEF, then maybe you'll get the guts to accept the challenge from Mack. Feel disrespected all you want, but that is your choice for Mack simply thinks your a hot piece of ass he'd like to fuck, but first he wants to wrestle you down and humble the thug you pose as. By the way, you had the biggest break of all offered by getting a chance to face Shane Mack which the challenge remains open to do so anytime.

Frankie turning and heads to the back again leaving Skylar to think about it.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF