sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Let's Burn Baby

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 15, 2012, 09:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The Icon Champion rests on a steel chair in her dressing room with her belt laying on her lap. Her pink and white ring gear on with that blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and Taylor just stares to the floor thinking. A knock on the door and in walks Greg Boone asking.

Mind if I ask you about your match with John Carter tonight?!

Taylor nodding no and Greg takes a seat across from her on a metal chair, then asks.

So is there anything between you and John, any chemistry outside the ring?

Taylor looking up with a grin asks.

What makes you think I would tell you if there were?

Greg just smiles and says.

Well you were a bit of an exhibitionist when ya first came to SEF, just thought ya may not mind sharing that.

Taylor grinning still and she just says.

A fun time I had, but those were the days of Tina and now I have one love interest and that is wrestling. I am here to do what John spoke of, to break bodies, to cut, to burn if I have to, to win championships and continue to prove I am the Golden Goddess! Three nights ago I made some fake whore tap out like a worthless cunt and now she is out of SEF, I killed her career. Now Johnny, if I have to, I will do the same to him, though I never say never to what could have been between us!

A wink from Taylor who still grins and now Greg asks.

John wanting an Inferno match, how about you, got a preference?

Taylor thinking for a second keeps grinning and says.

I like the Steel Cage as I have been in a couple or a few it feels like and done well. Something about that unforgiving steel touching your flesh. Being trapped inside a cage with your challenger, just the two of you animals in a battle to find out who walks out the Icon Champion of SEF! This is it, this is my ticket to the top for I hold the number two title and soon enough it will be the World Title. I want my shot Xanthus said I could have, so why am I not in a World Title match and Shane Mack who lost this past Sunday gets another one?

Greg shrugging just asks.

Maybe management felt Mack was screwed severely enough to warrant a rematch?!?

Taylor grinning still as she says.

Not that I mind considering Mack is, well, he's the guy who taught me most of what I know, however, I'd love to face him for that belt too. Maybe if he kicks X's ass, we can do a teacher versus student where the student surpasses the teacher!?!

Taylor liking that pulls her title up to her right shoulder, smiles and says.

Or maybe I'll have to be there to see that match next week, maybe at ringside cause whoever wins, I want the winner for that World Title. I deserve a shot at that belt, not to be wrestling the same old news who can't even make very much sense, just work a decent match and lose again.

Greg asking.

You don't think John can beat you?

Taylor chuckling a little says.

No, I don't think he can or will beat me unless someone screws me like they did Mack. If the referee screws me, John Carter will beat me, otherwise he will tap or be pinned, but he will lose and I will go on to become World Heavyweight Champion of SEF! This is my year and its coming to a close, I need that fucking belt and I will get it!

Taylor standing up holding her title to her shoulder and Greg standing asks one more question.

If Mack shows up tonight ya think we may see you nearby?

Taylor chuckling a bit says.

Watch and see Greggy, now excuse me, I got to go see someone!

Taylor walking out of her room and down the hall passing Shane Mack's room. She eyes the nameplate, but keeps walking grinning a bit. Taylor finds John Carter near a soda machine all stoned and walks up asking.

Hey dude, got one to burn before we go try to burn each other or whatever it is were doing tonight?

Taylor looking all cute as she can while John just pulls a Dew from the machine and cracks it taking a drink before saying.

ChrisTheOneOrton

John Carter walks closer to her, and he looks deep into her eyes, and he said something to her.

If you want a joint don't have anymore glad that you are here something been on my mind for a while now. You and I been fighting each other alot, and you have got upper hand on me, but I'm ready to do whatever I can to beat you inside that ring no matter what the stipulation might be, so I don't know what going on between us if we are messing with each other head or love in the air between us. I want to know right now if there anything between us, because you are very beautiful woman I respect the the hell out of you, so what really going on between us Taylor?

John Carter drinks more of his Dew, and he looks at Taylor waits for her to say something.

Taylor Andrews

Taylor looking into John's eyes with a bit of a plea and just smiles saying.

I want a friend, but the teasing was to let ya know we could be friendlier at times, just nothing exclusive. I'm not here to fall in love or to fuck every cock I see as I have proven since coming to SEF. I am going to be World Champion no matter who I go through including you, but I do like you.

Taylor still smiling moves in kissing John on the cheek, then backs up a bit saying.

I want to get to know you first and foremost. So I guess, if your out, I could be a good friend and share with you!?

Taylor smirking now and she reaches in her top pulling a joint out from between her tits, then puts it in her mouth asking.

Got a light Johnny?

ChrisTheOneOrton

John Carter smiles reaches into his short as Taylor looks confuse like he gonna pull out his balls. John Carter pulls out a lighter then lights up the joint, and he speaks to her again.

Well, if you just want to be friends with me then I'm cool with you being a friend of mine since we got something in common like smoking a joint. How was your life growing up? Shit, my life suck all I did was get high didn't care about my life at all you know.

John Carter take the joint from Taylor inhale it blow smoke in the air, so he waits to see what she gonna say.

Taylor Andrews

Tayor just smiles, takes the joint back inhaling a deep drag, then hands it back and exhales slowly, then says.

Bummer ya never cared about your life, but at least ya knew enough to get high. My life was always ok, just had to work hard as I never got a free ride, unless it was for fun!

She winks and takes the joint again inhaling deep. John smiling and he takes the joint back as Taylor exhales saying.

I had fun growing up, saw a lot of interesting people. What drove you to wrestling?

Taylor curiously asking and John handing her the joint exhales as she begins to inhale.

ChrisTheOneOrton

John Carter thinks about the question, and he already know the answer started speaking again.

I saw it on television since I got no wrestling background, but I do know how to kick somebody ass in the ring, so you ever had boyfriends who were dicks to you?

John Carter takes the joint inhale it blow smoke in the air as he hands joint back to Taylor Andrews waits to hear what she gonna say.

Taylor Andrews

Taylor inhaling another hit passes the joint back, exhales and smiles saying.

Just a school boy romance that ended when the bastard decided he wanted sex and since I wasn't giving any, he went elsewhere. Got him back with some nasty rumors and even confronted the bitch he slept with making sure she knew better than to intefere with my affairs!

A bit of a grin from Taylor and John nodding like he gets it exhaling his hit.

She probably didn't after feeling your wrath! I know how it feels to be in the ring with you and be able to call you friend, can only imagine what ya did to her!

He hands Taylor the rest of the joint which is getting small. She just takes a little last hit handing it back and waving it off, then exhales saying.

It was just a school yard scrap resulting in suspension for me as I did technically win the fight, though she did scratch me pretty good and ended up with detention. It was petty of me, but I learned a lot since then and never really had a boyfriend after falling in love with wrestling, no time for boys! Now a man, well if one happened to catch my eye, I might be interested, however...

She trails off to look at the Icon Title around her waist, then looks up saying.

This belt is only going to lead me to something bigger, t-

Jack Hines walking up cuts her off to ask.

Excuse me, but Taylor, mind if I have a few words with you in private?

John appearing a bit annoyed, but Taylor nodding to him its ok and says.

Sure Jack! Excuse us John, we'll catch up later though.

Taylor turning to walk off with Jack as John just drops the roach to the floor and crosses his arms over his chest. We catch up to Jack and Taylor walking to a room Jack leads them to and holds the door for Taylor to enter first. He steps in saying.

So I had a few ideas I wanted to go over and was wo-

Taylor cutting him off with a kiss she plants right on Jack's lips, then they begin to kiss with tongue and really get a little hot. Taylor looking this way just winks and pulls Jack away motioning this way. They both grin and point to the door, to which our view goes and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF