sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

YEEAAA!!!!

Started by mack, August 17, 2012, 12:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Shady Smack runs down the hallwayy past the locker rooms butt naked except for the Iron Title strapped around his privates. He stops at Mack's room banging on the door and yelling frantic and happily.

DUDE LET ME IN, I WON THE TITLE!

And the door remains shut, but Mack is heard yelling.

I KNOW, I WAS THERE, NOW GO LEFT AND TWO DOORS DOWN ON THE RIGHT I GOT YA A CONGRATULATORY GIFT! SHE"S GREAT!!!

Shady heading that way runs into the room and all that is heard now is.

OH MY! YOUR SO SMALL, BUT SO BIG, OH MY!!!

And then moans are heard from here on out, so back to Mack's room where Greg Boone knocks on the door asking.

Hey Mack, its Greg, mind if I interview you?

No one answers, so Greg knocks again and pretty soon the door knob clicks. Greg turns it and opens the door to get a foot to his jaw courtesy of Shane Mack who stands there in a pair of grey boxers. He just looks up smirking and backs into the room shutting the door, another click and now moans ensue from his room, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF