sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

X Rated Icon v. The Showsteala / A Title Returns? / Interview with Taylor & MORE

Started by Da Gangstas, August 22, 2012, 10:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

CWS is seen at the same small bar outside of Detroit drinking cheap beer and liquor smashed out of his gourd. A couple girls sit down by him, fairly attractive, and CWS begins to hit on them.

Lardies, hey a ya to neet? Hooken good!

He slams down a shot, then guzzles his beer as the two women looking sick just move to another spot. CWS just keeps drinking.

In his hotel room is where Xanthus is found, sitting indian style on the floor in front of the bed. A pair of women's feet are seen hanging off the edge of the bed, but the focus lays on Xanthus who only wears a pair of black shorts. His hair down and beard scruffy as ever and X just says.

So Mack gets revenge last week by screwing me out of the Iron Title and now he gets another World Title shot! It must be good to be Mack since he came back handed a title shot and now gets a rematch and never earned it just like he never earned his rank cause for the past three years he's been in Japan! I am number one and the World Champion while Mack can piss off because no matter how tries he gets, he'll never be World Champion again, not on my watch!

Xanthus pretty serious and a bit frustrated, angry perhaps. He sneers a little before saying.

On WAR Mack, you and I get to dance one more time and this time I show yo ass why screwjob or not, you can't beat X to the fucking A. Your history Mack, your old news, washed up, not gonna get the job done again and again like ya used to do. Your glory days are behind you, so go ride off into the fucking sunset and begone cause SEF don't need you! We doing just fine with me at the helm and I'm a steer this ship better than you ever could cause the World Champ is who really runs the show and that gonna be me for at least the rest of the year! The X Rated Icon is going over everyone, especially Shane Mack, so my friend, I'll see ya in the end, but I'll be there first!

X smirking hops up to his feet brings the view up and we now see the woman on the bed is Jenom sleeping under a blue blanket. Her stomach seen through the blanket and Xanthus laying back with her putting his hand on their unborn child. Jenom with a hand on his head and Xanthus looking this way just says.

I got more to live for now and more to drive me right through you Mack! Your not winning this belt so soon, your not gonna get it so easy. I will not be rolled over on and defeated by anyone, especially you. You don't need this, you don't have to have it as bad as I do. Your The Showsteala, your Shane Mack, D-Mack, the man who can because he...can, well Mack, I am simply the man and you will not overstep this man. X to the fucking A is gonna ride his sleigh up, up and away, far away over you and everyone in SEF! Ten years I spent nearly dying several times along the way and now that I got myself back where I belong, no one is going to come along and beat me, especially not someone who just returned and gets two World Title matches. Your going back to the bottom Mack, your going to have to work your way back up to a title shot after tonight. Me, I just gotta keep the belt, make sure you don't get it, and then come back here and be with my family!

X smiling and kisses Jenom's stomach, then moves up near her face laying a kiss on his woman's lips. Xanthus grabbing a pillow and whips it this way sending the view to black and crashing to static, then back to black like the backdrop behind where Frankie stands in the usual suit with a Detroit ballcap on his head. A Cellphone in his left hand and the slick manager with his arms folded over his chest just smirks as he says.

Shane Mack didn't get revenge last week on WAR, for revenge will be the night he takes that World strap off you Xanthus. That night could very well be tonight, so kiss the belt like you kiss your unborn child for the belt will not be yours for long. Your baby will not get to see daddy as World Champ, just Daddy Mack!

A slight chuckle at that and Frankie continuing.

You think Mack doesn't deserve to be where he is since returning, but if he doesn't then who the hell does? Taylor Andrews perhaps as she has beaten you back in June, but you have beaten her even more recently and the only way you beat Mack was by having your brother referee the match. We all know Mack never gave up and he was never pinned, so he was indeed screwed. No complaints as usual and a rematch ordered to happen and here we are, on the brink of you losing your gold to Shane Mack. Your done Xanthus, your on the end of your line ready to sink to the bottom yourself. You think Mack is at the end of his days, that he has no more, that he has nothing to drive him, nothing to live for? Shane Mack is The Showsteala, he is here for a reason, to bring SEF back to its glory, to do what you and no one else can do. Face facts, Mack is needed more than you or anyone else in SEF, Mack is the only one who can do what needs to be done and tonight he does what he should have gotten to do at Homecoming, win the World Title. You and Jack cost him the gold, but tonight Jack won't be there to help, to screw Mack. Tonight WAR continues on in the Joe, in Detroit, and right here in what may as well be the SEF arena, Mack truly comes home to get the World Heavyweight Title. The only thing you got right Xanthus, was that Mack does not need the belt, however he does want it because that title needs to be around Mack's waist. Without Mack its just another piece of tin as SEF is just another place to take a piss and move on to the next!

Frankie still smirking and now he unfolds his arms walking off to leave us in silence staring at the black backdrop which fades into the parking garage of the Joe. CWS is seen climbing out the back of a silver ford fusion with Just Joe who is carrying the old OCW Hardcore Title that was used in SEF as the 24/7 Title, but that was lost at sea, right!?! Rappin' Robbie driving climbs out as Willy Winka gets out the other side. The four men head inside with CWS staggering and scratching his head asking Joe.

Where the hell did you get a title?

Joe smiling just says.

We were down in the gulf of Mexico over the weekend and found this stuck under a log. Apparently it never made it to the ocean! Its the old twenty four seven title, used to be OCW's Hardcore Title!

CWS shrugging just asks.

Huh, so is it yours?

Joe shrugging now just says.

Well I found it, so yea, I guess!

CWS shaking his head and chuckles a little saying.

I need more fucking beer!

He makes his way in ahead of the other guys who hang around near the back going over to discuss something in private when Greg Boone heads over after CWS shoves him away. Greg interrupting the trio asks Joe.

So Joe, where did you get that, the old 24/7 Title, OCW Hardcore Title?

Joe smiling just says.

Found it and now its mine, so anyone who dares to come get it better get ready to deal with the jWo cause were back and were definitely taking over this time!

Greg nodding ok just asks.

Getting the band back together, so any plans for tonight?

They all grin, but just say nothing except for Joe who says.

Just to be heard and seen, now get outta here!

And so Greg takes off and they go back to talking amongst themselves while we follow Greg who knocks on Taylor Andrews door. She tells him to come in and Greg does so sitting down across from her in a metal chair. Taylor in her ring gear with the Icon Title next to her on the bench and Greg asking.

How are you?

Taylor smiling just says.

Fine as can be, hot as ever, still Icon Champion and still eyeing that World strap hoping I get the shot I've deserved since SEF came back from hiatus.

Greg nodding ok just asks.

Think you'll get a run for your money tonight against CWS? The guy may be drunk, but he isn't exactly easy to contend with, very unpredictable!

Taylor just smirks saying.

Oh yes, I understand that very well for alcohol is nothing new to me. I've dealt with drunks before and tonight I will make sure CWS realizes that the Golden Goddess of wrestling is not going to be very easy to deal with herself. That bitter old bastard will be wishing he never had to face me after he taps out to the T & A. He should stay in the bar and no show or he may be get hurt in the ring with someone as good as myself!

Taylor grinning arrogantly now and she just sits upright when Greg asks.

Ok, so off topic, what about you and Jack Hines, that kiss you two shared then kicking the cameraman out of the room?

Greg with a very questionable look and Taylor still grins a little as she says.

I may have shown off a lot when I got here, but I don't kiss and tell when it really matters to me. Jack and I, we know each other pretty well, hell, we ran together in IX when I came in. I always eyed him, and now, well, maybe I can love something besides gold!?

She smiles and Greg smiling a little just asks.

So will your mind be focused on what lies ahead in the ring?

Taylor rolling her eyes and smiling just says.

Greggy, c'mon, this is the real World Champion your talking to! I don't let anything interfere with what I do in the ring as I have proven time and time again. Taylor Andrews is a pro wrestler first and foremost, so CWS is in for a night he'll wish he took off to keep drinking. Maybe though I'll try to end it early, so he can keep his buzz and not be too disappointed, or I may make him suffer and wear his ass out!

Taylor grabbing her title stands up now slinging it over her left shoulder. She wears her pink and white ring gear and struts on out of the room with her ass swaying. Greg watching and he now leaves and to the face of Bill McLane we go and he sits behind a wooden desk. A big smirk on his face as he says.

Skylar Moon, looks like your laying low! Perhaps you are scared? Wouldn't be the first lie to come from your poser mouth for no one ever tried to change you or your fake gangsta persona. No one cares about you or that so called gang you talked about because your not cut out wrestling. You think claiming to be from a street and seeing death makes you hard or bad or whatever it is you strive for? Your a poser Skylar! Those things do not make you hard, they do not humble you, they only make the world pity you. Your going to enter an environment where you have no gang to help you, you have nothing to rely on, but your own self who has proven nothing yet while Axel has proven he can take out a whole gang of people in one match. All you proved is that your a poser and you can lie which means you probably lied about being a wrestler which means your have no skill, you have no talent. Maybe you are a thug from the streets then, a no talent thug who can't do shit about the beating she is going to receive tonight at the hands of a man who needs no motivation to break you in half!?! But he does have the motivation for if he beats you tonight he gets a title shot next week, well, when he beats you he gets a title shot and the monster does want gold! So see ya later Skylar, hopefully your boyfriend Thomas can keep ya from dying and we can use ya next week, otherwise, enjoy your peace!

Sly laughing a little just stands up in his casual black suit walking out of the office. He heads down to Axel's room knocking on the door pushing it open. Axel looking and then back down after seeing who it is continues to throw kicks and punches, swaying and bobbing like a boxer almost. Sly just crossing his arms with a smirk says.

Tonight Axel, when you win your match against Skylar Moon who still believes you to be nothing, but a steroid induced freak, you will receive an shot at the Iron Title next week!

And then Sly leaves the room with Axel smiling now, then he rushes the lockers with a kick breaking the door in. The monster turns heading out of the door and sees someone down the hall. Axel heads that way into a full head of steam bringing the guy around to reveal The Psycho Nat. He tries to leap up with a spin kick, but Axel catching him and slams The Psycho Nat into the wall. He crashes to the floor and Axel rips him up into a chokeslam, then back up into the Down Under Slam. Axel rips The Psycho Nat back up and on to his shoulder hauling him to the back where the jWo are still talking. Axel snarling just heads for the loading dock tossing The Psycho Nat in a bin. The jWo staying back, but curiously watch Axel run the bin off the dock to the pavement below sprawling The Psycho Nat out cold. The jWo liking this see Axel turn to them and they take off disappearing from sight. The monster just walks off when EMT's come out and Shady Smack comes running down the hall in his gear with the Iron Title strapped over his shoulder. He stops upon seeing Axel who eyes him and the title he could get a shot at, then Shady growls and charges the monster, what the fuck?! Axel charging as well and Shady ducking under his legs keeps running all the way out to the parking garage. Axel chasing him and Shady heading out of the garage where some fans are lined up against a barricade. The Iron Champ getting cheered when they finally notice him and he disappears into the crowd. Axel getting some responses and cheers when he looks around for Shady, then he just heads back inside. Shady makes his way back inside via the main entrance of the Joe signing autographs and taking pictures with fans on this warm summer night in Detroit.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF