sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Xanthus v. Taylor Andrews, Plus Mack & More for WAR

Started by Da Gangstas, August 28, 2012, 09:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Xanthus standing in front of the camera in his ring gear all stoned with the World Title around his waist just has his hands resting on top of the belt. He's casually standing in front of a black backdrop, his hair hanging down his shoulders and Xanthus casually saying.

Ok, so I am the World Heavyweight Champion and have beaten Shane Mack twice thus far and will go on to win back the Icon Title from the blonde whore I'd love to fuck in the back of a contour!

A smirk and snicker from X who remains casual and now says.

But it seems my bro got ya first and so I'll settle for kicking your ass on WAR and taking the gold from the golden gal. Tina, you about to slide down low and fade away into nothing while I take over SEF! Your belt would look nice as an addition to this big old World strap a mine, but that ain't the only reason I got something to say right now. Ya see, I be running my own damn show in SEF and rehashing an old show called Burnout. The return show airs September 8th, eleven nights away and on that show will be an Interactive Icon Championship match with yours truly defending my new Icon Title I win on WAR against one of four individuals who will participate in a fatal four way elimination NO rules match at in the beginning of the night. Burnout will have its own exclusive roster who will only compete on the show. I will be the only one competing on WAR, so yea, I'm your GM of Burnout and look for some wild action to happen. We'll be doing our show out of the Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, up at the University of Michigan!

Xanthus pausing and let's his arms hang at his sides just says with no clear expression.

And Tina, Taylor, golden haired fox, whoever you are this week I can assure you that one thing you will no longer be come WAR is Icon Champion. Your an overarrogant whore who is gonna find out that the X Rated Icon is far over you. Goodnight sweetheart!

Xanthus reaches forward tapping the side of the camera, then flips us off before walking to the left.

The view panning to the right spots Frankie exiting a room in the usual attire with a cellphone in hand. Greg Boone approaches him asking.

Mind if I ask a few questions?

Frankie shrugging just folds his hands in front of him smiles a bit smug as Greg asks.

Since Mack lost twice to Xanthus, should he be allowed a third title shot?

Frankie quickly snaps.

Considering Mack was screwed by the former Vice President who was fired for what he did last week on WAR, Mack does deserve a fair shot at Xanthus.

Greg nodding ok just asks.

Does Xanthus already have a mental edge with two victories over Mack?

Frankie grinning deviously says.

Well the common wrestler may be duped into believing after two failures that they could not do it a third time, even though the first two were under extreme controversy, Mack disbelieves that Xanthus is really the World Champion of SEF! Shane Mack thinks that Xanthus is out of his league and the World Champion knows it, he knows it which is why he has won twice. And we all know how he won, so next week in the environment they compete in, it favors Mack.

Greg unsure of that asks.

I believe Xanthus fits in that environment as well as Mack for both men are hardcore warriors to the bitter end, don't you think?!?

Frankie agreeing with a slight nod just says with a smirk.

Xanthus may be a hardcore warrior and be down to go on all night, he is not Shane Mack, and he also never made Mack tap. Xanthus has no real victory over Mack and he really never has because Xanthus as good as he is, is not better than Mack. The thing is though, not many are better than Mack and whether ya love him or hate him, its good to be him and its good to be his manager, so if you'll excuse me, I gotta go!

Frankie walking down the hall to some blonde ditz wandering around. He approaches her taking the woman's arm leading her into a room shutting the door. CWS comes walking up to Greg cracking a beer and guzzles it down spilling beer on the interviewer Greg just says.

Watch it dick!

CWS just brings his cane up smacking Greg in the ribs, then delivers a white russian leg sweep to him and gets up. CWS pulling a beer from his back pocket cracks that open and drinks it as he heads on down the hall. Shady Smack comes running at him and slides between his legs, then runs off down the hall. CWS turning to look ahead gets a pump kick to the chest from Axel who runs after Shady yelling.

YOUR DEAD!

Shady laughing and they disappear.

Then we see Shane Mack peek his head out his door looking both ways and laughing a little. He steps out in a pair of black shorts with a Guinness in each hand walking over to CWS who looks up like a truck hit him. Mack shaking his head with a smirk and hands him one of the beers saying.

Damn man, but I can't say its gonna feel any better for ya Wednesday night when I kick your head off in the hardcore match. Anyways, drink up and I'll see ya then!

Mack toasts CWS who sits up drinking the beer. Mack heading back into his room as CWS gets up finishing the Guinness and heading down the hall the way Axel went looking like he wants to fight! The jWo come from the other way with Robbie and Willy boasting their Tag Titles on their shoulders. All three in their ring gear and jWo shirts, Joe saying.

So this Thomas Caswell quit SEF and I guess I'm not competing at WAR!?! Guess that leaves my night open to be in my boys corner, however, I may need to interject myself into some other title action!?!

Joe thinking about that as Robbie and Willy just shrug and nod yea, admire their gold and they all keep on walking which is what Taylor Andrews is doing right now, only not at an arena. She is walking through a riverside park along the Detroit river. The Icon Champ in tight blue jeans and white sneakers has a black leather jacket zipped up around her with her blonde hair hanging down. She comes upon a wooden bench along the cement walk and plops down under a light showing her eyes a little better. Taylor just grinning big and almost in love as she says.

Fading into nothing is not my future Xanthus, but perhaps it is yours for after I retain my Icon Title, I want a World Title shot! Mack is not the only one better than you Xanthus, hell, I may just be better than Mack, than all of SEF combined!?! I'm the golden goddess you x rated asshole and come WAR you will find out that the gold stays with me. I can hold a lot more than you think I can and come tomorrow night Xanthus, your going to be on your way down. I hope I am responsible for you finally hitting rock bottom and doing the best thing you could do for your unborn child, die!

Taylor snickering a bit sinisterly now just smirks and says.

Your a worthless waste of space because SEF has me and I am the golden ticket they need. Mack is history, your old news, and no one else can compare to the Real T & A! Taylor Andrews is becoming the number one go to gal and pretty soon I will have my World Title around my gorgeous waist!

She stands up motioning to her waist and crosses her arms saying with a smirk.

All you get Xanthus is a lasting memory that you can't beat me!

Taylor uncrossing her arms just walks off down the path and the view fading away to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF