sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Is Not Done With Simon Nash.

Started by The Perry Family, October 12, 2022, 07:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Wolf is Walking Around The Arena, She Is Stil All Wet From The Rain And She Is Not Happy About Losing AGain She Wants A Match With Simon Nash, No Matter What, Happens No Matter What Match She Wants TO Be In, She Runs Her Hands Through her Hair, Goes In The Locker Room to Relax.
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: Sweetheart Sweetheart, I have never had a person that has been more hell bent on trying to get a piece of me ever in my life, I don't know if i should be honored or scared but whatever the case. I know that you want to face off with me. I know Jade wants me bad as well. So does Sierra as well. 

Simon: I am willing to be a fighting champion. I know our paths will cross again in due time. 

Simon: You have my respect, Just as much you have the respect of Carlos and Jason. 

Simon: As a matter of fact Jason admires you. For what reason i don't know but you have it. 

Simon: for now keep that fire inside you. Keep pushing, Keep fighting and sooner rather than later. We will face off again

Simon: in due time. Right now. for now we need to go our separate ways and team up for this 12 person tag on anarchy. 

Simon: You have my back and i promise you. the Wolfpac has your and your friends. 

The Perry Family

Wolf Thanks, That Means a Lot To Me, Im not Really Use To Being Nice And All Im Mostly a Quiet Person, it Feels Good To Have Some New Friends I Miss Having my Sister Here, But Im Hoping To Be A Champion Soon, Very Soon
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF