sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

don't doubt me tonight!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, October 30, 2022, 07:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton is sitting down on a chair getting prepared for main event on "Devils Night" against Taylor Andrews for SEF Universal Championship. Everyone expects Chris Orton to lose knowing he hasn't been the same since he has come back. Chris Orton doesn't have that killer image once he had beginning in SEF, but Chris Orton knows what he got to do to win in main event. He thinks its time bring back his old self who he was beginning in his career, so he begins to speak.

I am sitting down on this chair thinking about main event on "Devils Night" which all of you predict I will lose against Taylor Andrews. I start thinking about beginning of my career how did I become so successful in first place then it hit me right on my face.

Chris Orton started to laugh shake his head, and he speaks again.

MY NAME IS CHRIS ORTON! I been a champion everywhere I been, because I know I am best in professional wrestling. I don't need to prove a damn thing to nobody just simply say if you step in that ring with me get ready witness Chris Orton you want the guy step in the ring can and will shock the world. Taylor Andrews going to get best Chris Orton she never seen before, and I will deliver main event performance which everyone will be talking about for years going forward. Tonight on Devils Night, don't doubt me! 

Chris Orton shows serious focus face reaction knowing people will doubt him tonight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF