sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Am I Finished?

Started by Daddy Mack, October 30, 2022, 09:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Is Taylor Andrews right? Is Daddy Mack finished? Looks like right now he is finishing a glass of whiskey on the rocks which he raises for a refill at the bar of the villa in Germany he is staying at. Mack kicked back in a chair sort of out in the open in the middle of the floor with couples and around him, not too overly crowded, and a chill atmosphere. A server comes over with a new glass of whiskey while he sips down the rest of the first, then hands it over and it disappears. Mack dropping his hand to cup his new glass and says.)

"You cannot finish what I started without starting fresh to carry on the same legacy which you have the opportunity to do with IXF, hell, you are doing it, but the man before you has a legacy that no one can finish. I'm waiting Taylor, I will be waiting for you to step up to me and my legacy, then I will kick you in the face and take your title. Funny thing about me is that I have patience of a saint, yet we all know I be far from it, I can wait as long as I have to for you Taylor, wait for you to reach my level just to knock you back down."

(Mack lifting his glass to take a sip and set it back down to say.)

"I still love you Taylor, always and forever my dear, we are bonded in too many ways to die. You and I will dance again, when the time is right, we will take SEF higher than I ever could with Viper or anyone else. All in due time though, wait for it."

(Mack sipping his whiskey and relaxing back to enjoy the solitude as he waits.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF