sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy title is coming home with me tonight

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 02, 2022, 05:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is going to fight Lil Mack for the Anarchy Championship in a Hardcore match. 

Jason starts to laugh

Jason: A Hardcore match for the Anarchy Championship this is too damn easy. I wish i was out there tonight can you think what i can do out there to Lil Mack. 

Carlos: Come on amigo this is Simon's moment not yours. 

Simon: It doesn't matter cause tonight the mission is simple. Win back the Anarchy championship. 

Carlos: SEF has been crazy lately

Simon: I haven't seen this kind of action in a very long time. but it's fine by me. Cause we need to do is just handle our business. 

Simon: Tonight Lil Mack won't make it out with the Anarchy championship. 

Simon: Tonight re cement our place at the top of the anarchy division as the champion. 

Carlos: Dude Jade West is fighting Taylor Andrews for the women's title. 

Simon: Hmmmmm I got respect for both women. 

Carlos: Jade is a fighter, She has been battling with us and done a good job

Jason: But Taylor is a fucking smoke show. god damn what i would give 5 minutes with the golden Goddess

Carlos: You sick freak

Simon: Coming from you jason i am not surprised

Jason: Speak for yourself didn't you fuck her a couple of years ago

Simon doesn't say a word

Carlos: Did you?

Simon: No, We did share a kiss but that was it. We never went that far. We was more focus on winning matches and keeping championships beside her heart belong to someone else at the time. As for me you know where i stood. 

Carlos: Alight enough about that. Let's win some gold tonight. 

Simon: Agreed

Jason begins to laugh again. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF