sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 230

Started by NBD, October 25, 2022, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• WAR 230
    ()
    The 02 Arena in London, U.K.

NBD

WAR
 rs
 Date/Time: Monday, October 31st, 2022
Venue: The 02 Arena in London, U.K.
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
rs
SEF Owners
ANA
&
LBD
rs
Event Staff
rs
Fatal 5 Way Spider Web Match
Samantha Fame v. Jade West v. Nykky Dy v. Stacy Wy v. JEM
Barbed Wire will be interwoven between the Ropes like Spider Webs
WAR Womens Championship
rs
Trick or Treat Tag Team Match
Eazy E & Nero v. Big Mack & Lil Mack
WAR Tag Team Championship
rs
Main Event
Buried Alive Match
Mesa v. Phoenix
WAR Championship
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Fatal 5 Way Spider Web Match
Samantha Fame v. Jade West v. Nykky Dy v. Stacy Wy v. JEM
Barbed Wire will be interwoven between the Ropes like Spider Webs
WAR Womens Championship
Nykky and Stacy take care of Jade by tying her up in the barbed wire cutting her in the process, then they come over to help Samantha with JEM taking her down in a three on one. Samantha locking JEM in Famous leaving her no choice, but to tap out.

"Here is your winner and NEW WAR Womens Champion, Samantha Fame."

Samantha grabbing her title and a mic to say.

"This right here, this..."

Samantha holds up the WAR Womens Title and says.

"This is for my ladies, my Sisters of Fame, Nykky and Stacy and myself have been here for fifteen years fighting for opportunity. Tonight we took it, we are only beginning to shine as we should. My sisters and I are not turning on IXF though, no, we are still in with Taylor and Julie, we consider them to be our sisters for they have busted their asses for SEF as long and as hard as we have. Sisters of Fame is special to three of us because we came up together in this business and well we have the same agenda as IXF, we have our own relationship between the three of us, like our sisters, Taylor and Julie. We will never stop fighting for opportunity nor will we ever let IXF down because the Sisters of Fame would have nothing less."
rs
Trick or Treat Tag Team Match
Eazy E & Nero v. Big Mack & Lil Mack
WAR Tag Team Championship
So this match gets hardcore with weapons of all sorts used and trick or treat rules, its all legal. Xanthus makes his way out to help Big Mack and Lil Mack which eventually brings Ralph out, but he is chokeslammed by Big Mack who delivers his Chokeslam into a Sit Out Powerbomb on E while Xanthus and Lil Mack keep Nero down and the match is over.

"Here are your winners and NEW WAR Tag Team Champions, Big Mack and Lil Mack."
rs
Main Event
Buried Alive Match
Mesa v. Phoenix
WAR Championship
The lights go out a few times in this match with both men using their parlor tricks to their advantage to bury the other. Both men getting half buried during the bout, but come back to go back and forth, toe to toe, and lay it all on the line. Mesa missing a 450 splash off a ladder near the grave gives Phoenix the opportunity to hit Phoenix Rises and kick his challenger in the grave, then buries him alive.

"Here is your winner and NEW WAR Champion, Phoenix."

Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa as Phoenix staggers to the ring to celebrate with the title held high, then catches his breath and grabs a mic to say.

"Thank you London!"

A loud reaction for that and Phoenix continues on.

"I had to say that and thank you all who believe in me, I will represent WAR like you never seen before. This is kind of exciting in SEF right now with WAR returning and War Games on the horizon, Friday Night Anarchy is still the place to be every week and that is going good with consistency and you can bet on the new WAR Champion being on Friday nights whenever I choose."

The lights go out and the show is over.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF