sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 75

Started by NBD, November 09, 2022, 03:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Anarchy 75

Koenig-Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Friday, November 11th, 2022
Venue:  Koenig-Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
rs
SEF Owners
ANA
&
LBD
rs
Event Staff
rs
WAR Womens Championship Boot Camp Match
Jade West v. Samantha Fame(c)
rs
Tag Team Title #1 Contender Match
Havoc & Flamez v. Hiroku Shinobi & San Yo Mitzu
rs
Hardcore Tag Team Match
Josh Dobbes & Cliff o Clink v. Big Mack & Xanthus
rs
Anarchy Championship Steel Cage Match
Lil Mack v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
rs
Main Event
Six Man Tag Team Match
LAJ + Mesa + PBR v. Taylor Andrews + Nykky Dee + Stacy Wy
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Date/Time: Friday, November 11th, 2022
Venue:  Koenig-Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
rs
WAR Womens Championship Boot Camp Match
Jade West v. Samantha Fame(c)

Samantha takes the fight to Jade outside the ring early on and sets some tables up. Nykky Dee and Stacy Wy run out to help Samantha and this brings The Wolf and Sierra Perry out to lead to a big brawl. Taylor Andrews makes her way out taking Jade out with the 3T while Samantha help Nykky put Wolf through a table, then they turn to help Stacy bust Sierra open and put her through a table. Taylor sending Jade to Samantha who takes her down with Famous making miss West tap out.

"Here is your winner, Samantha Fame."

Fucking Hostile by Pantera plays over the pa as Samantha celebrates with her girls.
rs
Tag Team Title #1 Contender Match
Havoc & Flamez v. Hiroku Shinobi & San Yo Mitzu

Viper with a distraction from ringside and Steve White assisting behind the refs back allows Havoc and Flamez to pick up the win and earn a shot at the Tag Team Titles.

"Here are your winners, Havoc and Flamez."

Domination by Pantera plays over the pa as Steve stands between Havoc and Flamez raising their arms in the air.
rs
Hardcore Tag Team Match
Josh Dobbes & Cliff o Clink v. Big Mack & Xanthus

Axel comes out with Steve White, Havoc, and Flamez to help Josh and Cliff pick up the win. Though Lil Mack comes out to help, he gets thrown into the crowd by Axel and Cliff with The End to Xanthus as the rest of DVF keep Big Mack down.

"Here are your winners, Cliff o Clink and Josh Dobbes."

Domination by Pantera plays over the pa with Viper standing at ringside watching his legacy live on.
rs
Anarchy Championship Steel Cage Match
Lil Mack v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

Simon chasing Lil Mack for a few minutes into the match, but once he gets ahold of the midget he bounces him around the cage and dominates the match. Then the lights go out and turn to a deep red with Phoenix coming down from the rafters to sit on top of the cage watching. Simon looking up and watches Phoenix watch him and so he F-5's Lil Mack and pins him to win.

"Here is your winner, Simon Lee Nash."

Phoenix smiling and jumps down with a chop to Simon's head and is all over him with punches, then backs up to deliver Phoenix Rises. Then Phoenix is lifted back into the rafters with the lights going out.
rs
Main Event
Six Man Tag Team Match
LAJ + Mesa + PBR v. Taylor Andrews + Nykky Dee + Stacy Wy

PBR leads his team to take IXF to their limit and the drunken fan of The Sandman doesn't stop there. He looks to dethrone Taylor, but Samantha and Xanthus causing a distraction and blatant interference allows Stacy to hit a 450 splash on Jay and pick up the win.

"Here are your winners, Impact X Facta."

Heroes by Eminem plays over the pa and here comes Big Mack with Lil Mack to help secure the ring for their team and celebrate, but not for long. Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones hits the pa bringing Mr Mack out to the ring with a mic in his cheap suit and says.

"So next week, Taylor Andrews, you and Julie will go head to head with Havoc and Flamez for the SEF Tag Team Championship, but the week after that you may be free to face PBR, one on one, because after what I saw tonight, I feel he deserves to be in the ring with the best."

Taylor agreeing to that last line and Mr Mack smiles as he says.

"Now while I am out here, I do have another to make for next week on Anarchy, a ladder match for the WAR Title when Phoenix defends against Simon Lee Nash."

He lowers his mic and before he can offer it up, Hell Yeah by Rev Theory plays over the pa bringing ANA out in a grey t-shirt and blue jeans with brown crocs, white socks, and a black ballcap over his shaggy brown hair. A big bushy beard covering his face and them dark brown eyes staring out to the ring where marches down and enters grabbing the mic from his GM to say.

"First of all, next week on Evolution, I run roughshot over all ya all and show all ya all why there is and can only be one THC Champion, the king of bongs, Marijuana Mack himself, but that guy is dead and apparently ya all love A Native Americano, so I'm a give him to ya. Now, on to next week on Anarchy, you announced the Tag Title match and booked Taylor two weeks out, and Julie is tied up as well. I feel like crowning an Impact X Facta World Champion, so I am thinking of a giving the remaining IXF members a shot at the title in a Prison Yard, next week on Anarchy. So Big Mack, Lil Mack, Stacy Wy, Nykky Dee, Samantha Fame, and Xanthus will fight in a first ever six pack prison yard match for the Impact X Facta World Champion, the first ever IXF World Champion. Any objections? Taylor, Julie, either of you want to pull double duty and be in the match, we can make it a seven way or eight person prison yard, the more the merrier, but it is exclusive to IXF members, so whatcha say?!?!?"

ANA offering up the mic and they all nod its cool and just stand off with the Owner while the GM stands next to him.

"Well then it sounds official to me, and since I am the f'n Owner of SEFWUN, well, it is official and ya all will see a full lineup after this show ends, so on that note, have goodnight night ya all."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF