sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dying of the Phoenix (Simon's Anarchy RP)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 20, 2022, 03:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is sitting down looking at the Anarchy championship deep in thought. 

Carlos: Tonight's the night. 

Jason: It's not everyday that you are going up against Phoenix and this time it's for the WAR championship is on the line as well. 

Simon: You know what this would mean if i win the title here tonight. We would be one step closer to our mission boys. 

Simon: When we started this we wanted to create a new look to SEF. We are on the verge of doing that. By winning championships and taking down some of the elite names in SEF

Simon: When i return i said that i was going to start a revolution and we are about to start that. 

Simon: WHen we took the Anarchy title we promise we was going to the world that we are going to make an impact and we did. 

Simon: Now that the WAR title is on the line. Double championships will be the start of something bigger, more impactful, They will start to realize that this is not a a speech, or a threat this will become a trend. Us guys we are trend setters and soon more will join our cause. 

Simon: SEF has no idea what is about to happen. 

Simon: A double champion then 

Jason begins to laugh

Carlos nods with approval

Simon: exactly boys. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF