sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 77

Started by NBD, November 24, 2022, 01:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Anarchy 77

Volkswagen Arena in Wolfsburg, Germany

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Friday, November 25th, 2022
Venue:  Volkswagen Arena in Wolfsburg, Germany
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
rs
SEF Owners
ANA
&
LBD
rs
Event Staff
rs
Tag Team Glass Pane Match
Daddy Mack & LBD v. Xanthus & JEM
rs
Hardcore Match
Phoenix v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
Anarchy Championship
rs
6 Woman Tag Team Match
Jade West + Sierra Perry + The Wolf v. Samantha Fame + Nykky Dee + Stacy Wy
rs
SEF Titan Championship Triple Threat Match
Chris Orton v. Steve White v. Big Mack(c)
rs
Main Event
PBR v. Taylor Andrews
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Tag Team Glass Pane Match
Daddy Mack & LBD v. Xanthus & JEM

Xanthus is the first to bleed after Mack kicks a chair into his face, but the match is far from over with both teams taking us back to the roots that made SEF real hardcore wrestling. Mack and LBD working great as a team considering they haven't been on the same page in years. JEM and X working like the crazy mofos they always been, but sometimes crazy does it. That and Taylor Andrews leading the rest of IXF to the ring and the Golden Gal personally setting up LBD for X to splash her through a pane of glass on a table ending this match.

"Here are your winners, Xanthus and JEM."

Heroes by Eminem plays over the pa as IXF rallies up on the stage where Taylor produces a mic to say.

"I hate Viper as much as you do, Liz, so don't mistake my agenda for having anything to do with Viper or the DVF. I want you, I want LBD for that Womens Championship, THE Womens Championship that remains vacant. I will not stop until I get what I want."
rs
Hardcore Match
Phoenix v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
Anarchy Championship

Phoenix bringing the fight to Simon sending him through a couple tables and going through one himself. Jason Straus and Carlos Mitchell get involved and its just a blatant three on one with Phoenix busted open from chair kicked into his face. Simon hitting the F-5 and makes the pin ending this match.

"Here is your winner, Simon Lee Nash."
rs
6 Woman Tag Team Match
Jade West + Sierra Perry + The Wolf v. Samantha Fame + Nykky Dee + Stacy Wy

Starts off with a brawl that the sisters win after clearing the ring, then the match gets underway and Jade's team seems to not be able and get back into their game. Samantha dominating each of her opponents as she makes frequent tags to Nykky and Stacy and a 450 splash from Stacy to Wolf ends this one.

"Here are your winners, Sisters of Fame."

Fucking Hostile by Pantera plays over the pa as the sisters do crotch chops in the ring.
rs
SEF Titan Championship Triple Threat Match
Chris Orton v. Steve White v. Big Mack(c)

Havoc and Flamez get involved to try and take Big Mack out giving Steve a one on one with Chris, but Lil Mack and Xanthus come out help their buddy and even the odds, but Chris staying out of their way to sneak in with Lights Out on Steve and gets the pin to end it.

"Here is your winner and NEW Titan Champion, Chris Orton."

Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park plays over the pa as Chris gets his title and gets out of there, so IXF and DVF keep fighting to the back.
rs
Main Event
PBR v. Taylor Andrews

PBR taking the Universal Champ to her limit in this one and the match staying one on one to see who the better wrestler is. LBD making her presence felt though with a little revenge on her mind since Taylor did intefere in her match at the beginning of the night!?! LBD playing smart and distracting Taylor giving PBR the advantage, but the Golden Gal kicking out time after time. LBD getting a singapore cane to PBR and distracts the ref who ends up throwing her out, but allows Taylor to get hit with Hazardous with the cane which PBR gets rid of and makes the pin to end this one.

"Here is your winner, PBR"

I Hate IPA by Scuzz Twittly plays over the pa as PBR celebrates by drinking some beer. LBD proud of herself as the crowd loving it here tonight for Anarchy.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF