sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What am I thankful for?

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, November 25, 2022, 06:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

A table full of Thanksgiving food is shown, Chris Orton appears sitting at the table starts putting food on the table started speaking.

What am I thankful for? I am thankful for SEF Titian Championship match on Anarchy tonight! I'm sure people still don't think I don't have a chance in hell of winning like i give a shit what you people think of me. My name is Chris Orton! My name is known everywhere in professional wrestling world I don't need your people support or your BS about me.

Chris Orton starts eating for a while, and he pours wine into a glass, so he speaks again.

What you see I have lots on my plate kind like what company expects give me big match let see Chris Orton which we know will return to his glory when he started his career here. Look, I know how good I am don't need to brag about it. Every single week is always the same wrestlers in that locker room feel I just waste of space. It's time for somebody get rid of me that not going to happen any time soon. Steve White and Big Mac can say whatever the hell they want once that bell rings I'm coming kick both their asses become new SEF Titian Champion. 

Chris Orton smiles goes back to eating what on his plate.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF