sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Golden Gal Is Gonna Get A Rude Awakening!

Started by Liz, December 02, 2022, 07:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

"You say that you hate Viper just as much as I do but I highly fucking doubt it!"

(The camera comes into view of an empty locker room where Liz B. Decker is sitting on a wooden bench with her Evolution title sitting next to her. She is dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a purple and white peasant top and purple Crocs that have sliver crowns on them on along with a pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Liz looks up at the camera.)

Liz B. Decker:
Tina, I don't give a shit what your agenda is. I don't. You see little girl, I have had a hell of a road to come back and get some respect put back upon my damn name. I can group you in with Viper because in a way, you are just like him. Cold, heartless, extremely calculating, and way too arrogant. Don't care who you hurt on your way to the top. But there's one thing I gotta ask. If you knew that Jenom was playing me all along, why the fuck didn't you or someone else raise Hell to get answers of where the REAL ME was?

(Liz clears her throat and continues to speak.)

Liz B. Decker:
And honey, you are not gonna walk away from this the winner. I am. I've got everything to gain in this and I will gain one more title. I'm gonna beat that blonde outta your head and go on to face either Sara or Samantha to get a Women's World title. It's all apart of my redemption story and put an end to Jenom and Viper all together. And if anyone gets in my way, I'll put my boot all way tight in their ass and walk the shit off all over their backs. Tina, you should know that it's not in you best interest to piss me off but you already did that. So, get ready to have a former multi-time - Hall of Famer really show you that I am one hundred percent back from the dead. I was buried by so much by so many that I had to go away for a while. You say that you won't stop until you get what you want. You are not getting by me! Not this time sweetheart. I went back to basics and now I stand with the Evolution title and I'm not gonna stop. It's inevitable! One title at a time, I wipe out Jenom and Viper. Since you got X as your brother at arms with IXF, that means to me you are part of the problem of me ridding SEF of those two that cost me damn near everything. 

(Liz stands up and grabs her Evolution title off the bench. She slings it over her right shoulder with a smile.)

Liz B. Decker:
Now little Miss Tina, if you would excuse me, I gotta find that Showstopping man that's gonna be at ring side in my corner. You might know him. Peace!

(Liz throws up the peace sign as she walks out of the locker room and down the hall to find Mack as the scene fades to black.....)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF