sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

War is no game

Started by Daddy Mack, December 08, 2022, 01:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Booked in a battle royal for the TV Title he has absolutely no interest in, but at this point in his life, he will show up to show out those who do not show up for themselves and cause a little chaos because he can. Daddy Mack will be at Anarchy two nights earlier even though he has no match, but has an interest in WAR GAMES, so he may hang out o see if he can catch a few old friends at least, and maybe, just maybe let everyone know he is watching.)

(Mack is watching that clock as he stands in line waiting for nothing because he doesn't even wear a watch, but rather amusingly stares at his bare left wrist as Skull and Cobra walk into the dressing room in their jeans and t-shirts, nothing fancy as usual, same as Mack. Both slapping him on the shoulder in response to his sarcasm and Mack swinging the door shut to take a seat on a chair as does his friends, Cobra saying.)

"So why ya here instead of focusing on WAR GAMES?"

"Cause I can be, didn't ya know, its me my boy?!?"

(Cobra smirks and Skull says.)

"That's why we are, cause we can be, not because we have to be, although you invited us to Anarchy otherwise we'd be in the D chilling and waiting for the show to come to us."

"But I have come to you boys, I am the f'n show, I always have been and I always will be, so just chill, and wait, and just watch me have a little fun, then if ya decide you can get upo and have some fun with me, I'll be there for ya all. Like I said, this is my show, I built SEF, I created Wrestling Underground, I am The Showsteala, and I dare anyone to knock me down."

(Cobra says.)

"Naw, its cool, we'll have fun with ya, we got your back, just chill with us for a few if ya want, reminisce if you will about old times!?!"

(Mack nods ok as Skull says.)

"Not that we're old, we just been through a lot, so humor a couple rookies, old man!"

(Mack grinning big and he says.)

"Aw shucks, I don't know if anyone wants to hear a yarn or two from lil ol Mack Daddy himself?! I mean what could i possible tell a couple vets like yourself, or let alone, the whole damn world that I have had on the edge of their seats for thirty f'n years!?!?! Maybe we should burn one before I say anything, then we make 'em wait and I'll get 'em good."

(Mack nods at his friends and Cobra looks to say something, but fade to black until we come back from break time to find out what Mack has to say.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF