sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF Rumble

Started by NBD, January 23, 2023, 03:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• SEF Rumble

Jeddah Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Saturday, January 28th, 2023
Venue:  Jeddah Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Theme: Big Bad Wolf by In This Moment
rs
Championships
universal title
world titlewomens world titleIXF Titleaow world titletag team titles
icon titleinternational titleus titletv titleevolution womens titlethc titletitan titleus tag team titles
war titleAnarchy Titlewar womens titleanarchy womens titlewar tag team titlesanarchy tag team titles
24/7 title
rs
SEF World Championship Log Cabin Light Tube Deathmatch
Viper v. CAW
rs
Ladder Match
Jack Hines v. X X X(c)
IXF World Championship
rs
Hell In A Cell
Taylor Andrews v. LBD(c)
SEF Womens World Championship
rs
Main Event

40 Wrestler Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
Carlos Mitchell, Jade West, Jason Stratus, Phoenix, Sierra Perry, Simon Lee Nash, The Wolf, Cliff o Clink, Cobra, X X X, The Scorpion, Jack Hines, Rob Ruckus, Skull, Black Bob, CAW, Mesa, Bill Roberts, LAJ, Thrash, Slash, Thor, Chris Paine, Jason Price, Hiroku Shinobi, Samantha Fame, Havoc, Flamez, Stacy, Sapp, Nykky Dee, Axel, Mark Jackson, Sara Marie, Steve White, Eazy E, Nero, BMF, San Yo, Barry
Winner Receives A Universal Championship Match @ Wrestle X
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Date/Time: Saturday, January 28th, 2023
Venue:  Jeddah Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Theme: Big Bad Wolf by In This Moment
rs
Championships
universal title
aow world title
IXF Titleevolution womens title
Anarchy Titleanarchy womens titleanarchy tag team titles
rs
SEF World Championship Log Cabin Light Tube Deathmatch
Viper v. CAW

CAW comes out swinging and fighting like he's already drunk a celebration worth of beer, which he probably has. Viper nearly losing, but old player still has a few tricks up his sleeves and the DVF has his back with every member running out to make sure CAW goes through every light tube in the arena and Viper pins him.

"Here is your winner, Viper."

Hell Yeah by Rev Theory plays over the pa and here comes ANA in his blue jeans and black tee with a black ballcap over his brown hair. A pair of cheap dark shades cover his eyes while the Anarchy Title rest around his waist and a mic in his left hand brought up to say from the stage.

"Who couldn't have seen that coming after the way ya all buried me on WAR which by the way was the last for a while, I just ain't got that in me, so no more Monday nights in SEF. Maybe a few on special occasion to help promote our show on Friday, Anarchy, because that is the basket we are putting our eggs in from now on. Out with the old and in with the new huh, so that means most of ya all in that ring our out, just like the SEF World Title, it is dead. All titles from that era are retired from here on out and under my watch, my authority...they stay retired. Evolution may never return again, but we will honor it with our two titles of that name and the Anarchy brand titles remain, all four of them, and of course, that Universal Championship is not going anywhere. So yea, hope ya enjoyed my little announcement as I got more to bring forth in this year and make SEF bigger and better."

Cliff o Clink with a mic in hand now just a pacing around his DVF members.

"Ok, enough, we get it ANA, you are the boss, you change the direction, and we follow right!?! Well ANA, I ain't going nowhere, so how about I follow you to Friday night and challenge you for that Anarchy Championship one Friday night, you know, when you ain't too busy with SEF!?!"

Cliff tosses the mic up the ramp and does a crotch chop at ANA who nods ok agreeing to the challenge, then Domination by Pantera plays the DVF out with ANA disappearing first.
rs
Ladder Match
Jack Hines v. X X X(c)
IXF World Championship

These two just tear into each other like brothers, like we seen them do for twenty years and its no less of a treat tonight. Blood spills and sweat flies as these two don't even make a play for the title hanging above the ring, just aim to maim the other. Pretty soon Cliff o Clink comes out to grab a ladder and set it up to climb up and grab the title, but he isn't in the match, so he can't do this, can he!?!? X and Jack can't even stand at ringside laying in a pile of broken tables and barbed wire needing medical help as Cliff climbs down slapping the title to his right shoulder looking proud to me champ. Cliff just walks on to the back without anyone stopping him and some medics run out to help X and Jack.
rs
Hell In A Cell
Taylor Andrews v. LBD(c)
SEF Womens World Championship

These two throw each other through hell in back looking to walk out Womens World Champion. Both surviving each others submission after being locked in for minutes and both suffer lacerations to spill blood. This hell in a cell turning a bit bloody as LBD and Taylor fight for the ultimate prestige. Taylor nailing several of 3T superkicks and goes for it one more time, but LBD ducking to hit Southern Pride as she has done several times too, but this time she makes the pin and its over.

"Here is your winner, LBD."

Back From The Dead by Halestorm plays over the pa as the cell raises up and ANA comes out to help LBD out of the ring taking her Womens World Title to help her walk.
rs
Main Event
 40 Wrestler Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
Carlos Mitchell, Jade West, Jason Stratus, Phoenix, Sierra Perry, Simon Lee Nash, The Wolf, Cliff o Clink, Cobra, X X X, The Scorpion, Jack Hines, Rob Ruckus, Skull, Black Bob, CAW, Mesa, Bill Roberts, LAJ, Thrash, Slash, Thor, Chris Paine, Jason Price, Hiroku Shinobi, Samantha Fame, Havoc, Flamez, Stacy, Sapp, Nykky Dee, Axel, Mark Jackson, Sara Marie, Steve White, Eazy E, Nero, BMF, San Yo, Barry
Winner Receives A Universal Championship Match @ Wrestle X

Order of Entry
Phoenix
Cliff o Clink
Samantha Fame
Nero
Chris Paine
Jason Stratus
X X X
Mesa
Cobra
Hiroku Shinobi