sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Easy Win!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, February 17, 2023, 08:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

A big gold star is shown Chris Orton name on it. Inside Chris Orton is laying down taking a nap suddenly wakes up sees camera man recording him. He sits up starts talking.

Sorry I was taking a nap before my match tonight because outcome will be Chris Orton is the winner while rest are losers. Just look who we are facing come on people don't leave your seats take a shit or piss break just witness something never happen before something will get people talking.

Chris Orton stands up fold his arms continue on speaking.

Easy Win! That right I said it this match in the bag before bell even rings I know who my partners are ain't worry about egos or bad blood just going to put that to the side do one thing tonight that is kick our challengers asses!

Chris Orton winks at camera walks away.

Daddy Mack

(Camera focusing in on Daddy Mack who sits back on a chair in his dressing room wearing his ring pants and boots with a backwards black ballcap. His long hair hanging down his shoulders as he leans forward with elbows on his knees and hands clasped together. That iconic, trademarked, sarcastic grin of his shining bright tonight as Mack says.)

"Are you stupid Chris? Let's be honest man, you are the easy win for your opponents these days, not that I have much to say with my record in the last year, but I could care less. You though, you, you are just out of it man, and I don't blame you, I don't think its a bad thing, I just, heh, you still that same old kid I met seventeen years ago. No wonder we clashed so much and may tonight, cause we too much alike!"

(Mack stands up to walk out of the room ready for action.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF