sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra, You Have No Clue On Who The Fuck You're Facing!

Started by Liz, February 20, 2023, 02:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The scene opens up to a view of backstage, where people are running around and getting things ready for Anarchy. Superstars getting the final touches on their ring gear and the ladies getting their make up and hair done to look good for the crowd. The scene slowly fades to a view of a woman sitting on a production crate, leaning forward looking at something on her phone. She's wearing a reddish-pink short sleeved silk shirt, a pair of form fitting blue jeans, black suede high heeled boots, a pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker aka LBD. She looks at the camera and says.)

LBD:
Sierra, you are going to be getting your ass handed to you in more ways than one. I have fought my way back to where I am at and I'm not going to let some jobber get a damn win over me! Girl, I was victimized by Tina, Viper, Kristina Fox, Midnight, and Jenom! I had to sit back and watch a group of people desecrate my name and ruin my legacy. The only one that check on me while I was home was the very man you're hanging out with these days. Shane cared to call or come and visit me! No one else cared about me to see if I was truly dead. Brought my husband back to me when I couldn't get ahold of him because of whatever reason it was. On my birthday, Daddy Mack made me smile and I loved seeing my love come home to me!

(She sits up and looks dead into the camera and with a dead serious look in her eyes.)

LBD:
Perry, I was trained by the very best in this business and I'm not gonna let my trainers down by having a match, in which I lose to someone that isn't on my level. That title that you have will be mine! I declared when I came back one title at a time, I'm going to rebuild my name and put glory back on it. This time....there's not a damn thing that anyone can do to tear it down and besmerch my name ever again! Once and for all, everyone is going to put some damn respect back on my name like it should have all along! You might be apart of a group called The Devil's Playground but honey, you've got no clue on being evil and sinister, doing anything and everything to get what you want. I do! That's how my greatest mentor in this game taught me. You my dear are only a mountain range that I have to climb to sit up on my throne at the top of this company and have a great time too! Tell your bitches Wolf, Curella, and Jade to stay in the back yard and let you fight on your own! I will be on my own, I demand the same! Get ready! You're gonna be going down faster at my hand than you do when sucking Mack's dick!!!

(Liz stands up and puts her phone in her back pocket. She starts to walk off when she comes face to face with a man dressed in a pair blue jeans, a chain vest, a black biker hat, and a pair of black wrestling boots. He's got a smirk on his face and this man is Shane "Daddy" Mack. Liz looks at him and says.)

LBD:
Remember your promise to Bets and honor it! You'd do anything to see her momma smile. I want that title and I'm gonna mow through your flavor of the month! That title is MINE!

Mack:
I'd expect nothing more than your best going out there. Good luck!

(As Liz walks by Mack, she reaches her hand out and touches his cheek. Liz blushes while a half smile on her face blooms then plants a kiss on Mack's lips and leaves a bright reddish-pink lip print behind.)

LBD:
Tell your little girl good luck because she's the one who is gonna need it. Love you, Shane!

(As the scene fades out, Liz walks off and Shane just stands there with a smile on his face, shaking his head)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF