sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

We Own It (Anarchy)

Started by CoC, March 03, 2023, 11:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Saturday night saw the Deadly Viper Faction own it all at SEF TV 782 back in Detroit Michigan from the old Underground Arena. A passionate crowd it was that night as DVF made it all about themselves. Now in four nights they go back on the road with the rest of SEF to own the night of Anarchy. Some familiar faces will stand across the ring on Friday since its The Triad's Bill Roberts, Mark Jackson, and Rob Ruckus standing in the way of Cliff o Clink, Chris Paine, and Jason Price. They fight in a tournament match, a first round draw to see who advances in the quest to be the first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions, a first official triple or trios tag team titles in SEF history, this is big. But Cliff o Clink knows what being the bigger man is all about which is why he sits back on his sofa with the Evolution X Championship on the table in front of him next to the Womens Evolution Championship in front of his girl, Sara Marie who sports a white halter top and black yoga pants with strappy high heels. Cliff in a pair of tear away track pants with his boots sticking out and a DVF shirt. Chris Paine next to Cliff with the Anarchy Tag Team Championship belts in front of him as he sports a DVF shirt and blue jeans. Jason Price in a matching chair to the sofa, nice and plush leather as the Priceless one sits back in his DVF shirt and blue jeans. Steve White on the other side of the sofa in a chair with a DVF shirt and his ring pants puffing a cigar. Axel and Barry by the door barely seen, but sporting DVF shirts because they behind the brand one hundred percent.)

CoC
This tournament was made for us to conquer SEF yet again and go down in history as the first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions. Everyone is looking at another team though, they all are behind some one else, but we are not to be denied what is ours for the taking. We start our path by facing three men who not too long ago were thought to be a part of the DVF, but we all know The Triad bloods runs deep. Only a matter of time before the man who started that group returns, but who am I to say, because if he does, he may come for me and well I welcome the competition, I will end him. The Triad will not conquer the DVF, no, not on any night. We represent a legend like Viper who helped find this company its very first success in the business of pro wrestling. Love him or hate him and most hate him, but either way, they are all equally passionate in their devotion to the man. He carved a niche that is irreplaceable and we will not let the memory ever die. The Deadly Viper Faction evolved from the Deadly Venom Faction and the goal remains the same, protect our own. SEF is ours, it is ours to own and we will protect it forever. I will always do what is right for the DVF, for SEF, because we are SEF, we have to do that. Viper made the ultimate sacrifice because of what he took from this business, because is need to dominate outweighed his love to preserve the sanctity of wrestling. We are here to preserve that love, but to bring that dominance to the sport we love and show the world that we all shine from different ways. There is no one route to the big time that works, it is only what works for you that makes you push yourself to be the best. No machine, no corporation can replace your will to thrive.

Jason Price
No one could have said that better my friend. VIper is proud and we will make them all proud of us, of SEF. We are SEF and the DVF will showcase tag team wrestling at its finest. Viper loved his team he made sure his team dominated everything and everyone. We will take that dominance and mae it our own, we will showcase it in a new light that no one can ever deny as being the greatest thing they ever saw. Priceless Paine has already dominated tag team wrestling, now we bring ourselves to the DVF for SEF and that is Priceless.

Chris Paine
Yes it is, damn, ya all trying to bury me cause I really do not know what to say here. Well, The Triad right, we are facing that trio of guys who built their reputation on being the best trio in the business, but that was Rick Reynolds, Rob Ruckus, and Frank Hussar. Now Rob learned from Rick and Frank, he has been a brother to Bill Roberts for twenty years, and Mark Jackson has a chip on his shoulder from getting snubbed out of being the man to rip off Daddy Mack's character thirteen years ago. I don't know where to go with all that, but these guys aren't too be overlooked and anytime they want a crack at our Anarchy Tag Team Titles, I know I can can speak for my briother Jason in saying they got a shot coming to them.

(Chris holds a fist up to which Jason pounds with a fist acknowledging his brother.)

CoC
Well if they take you up on your offer, then I guess I'll have to give the third man a shot my EX Title and I mean it my friends. We are SEF and we have to help each other, in the name of Viper yes, we have to help this business by helping ourselves. And tonight we help ourselves to advancing in the 6 Star Tag Team Championship Tournament. Chris Orton, Daddy Mack, and LBD, the favorites without them saying a word and we all heard from already, so game on boys and girls, the DVF is coming for you.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF