sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Talks To Simon Nash.

Started by The Perry Family, March 16, 2023, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolf is Shown Backstage, Her Blonde Hair Is Soaked n Wet, in a Ponytail She Getting Ready to Talk To Simon Nash She Then Begin to Talk.

The Wolf: Look Nash. I Know You Got A Big Title Match, Against Tiffany Andrews, And Your Mind is Set on That 

The Wolf : But let me Say This i Was a Champion Before, I Want be Champion Again, im Not Never Going Away, Until Iam a Champion Again, Anyway

The Wolf" Whoever Wins This Championship Match I'm Going be Coming, For The Winner, 

The Wolf: And i Beat You Before I Can Do it Again, No Matter What, Happens I Wanted To Wish You Good Luck, 

{The Wolf: Smirks Goes Closer To Him, And Begin To Talk Again.}

The Wolf Anyway, Good Luck I'm Sure it Is Going be a Interesting One on One Match. And When we Have our Match it Can be a Single Title Match And not a Hair vs Title Match.

The Wolf. I'm Sure You Understand What Iam Saying, Don't yaw

She Wait Patiently for a Reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF