sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Just Walk Away Now (Anarchy)

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 17, 2023, 07:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(So The Walker Sisters have descended upon SEF and will make their big debut tonight on Anarchy against Taylor Andrews and Julie who according to the new stars, are losers. Taylor Andrews, the current Universal Champion, is a loser, according to Savanna, or maybe it was the other one, but it doesn't matter which one said it, it matters that they must now back up every word they uttered.)

(Taylor Andrews and Julie sit on a black leather loveseat with the Universal Championship in front of Taylor in a small table where a couple bottles of water sit as well with a little drank from each.)

T.N.A.
Lexi, that was her name, but I still am not sure which one called us losers, or maybe it was some other name even, damn, after that last doobie I don't even know which is which. Is Lexi the blonde or brunette!?

Julie
Lexi is the brunette. Other than that I don't recall either, I just looked it up on my phone.

T.N.A.
Oh yea, my phone is over there.

(Taylor not pointing anywhere as she don't care to point it out and just says.)

T.N.A.
I care about making my hot little ass to that ring and showing the world why there is no one in my way. Lexi and Savanna are barking up the wrong tree cause what they will awaken tonight and have climb down to feast on their new flesh is something they have never experienced before. There is no one better than me in this entire f'n business right now, NO ONE. I have been riding, coasting on success from years ago because I can get away with it. No one comes close to my level. Ya all can walk away right now, Lexi, Savanna, and Simon Lee Nash, just give up now and save face at Wrestle X! Daddy Mack can walk off anytime and nobody will care because I am here and I am not leaving. And I heard a challenge thrown out by that little clique of girls Lexi and Savanna run with, and I forgot who made the challenge. The Wolf or Jade West I think it was, one of those two mentioned challenging the winner of Simon Lee Nash and myself at Wrestle X, and by the way, Tiffany who!?

(Julie scrolling through her phone paying attention to Taylor as she smirks about that line. Taylor taking a drink of water and sets the bottle back down to lean aback in her ring gear.)

T.N.A.
You girls have no clue the lions den you are in and I don't just mean tonight, but your entire career in SEF. You are way out of your element and Jade came in here like six years ago I think, I think it was that long ago. Its hard to remember because she acts like she just got here fresh out of wrestling school where she barely made it, but she is here, she has her friends, yet none of them show the ability to learn their craft or their surroundings. They have no clue who I am when I have been here for thirteen years and on top for about a decade of those thirteen years. Its not even ignorance because if it was, I would use that against her. Its more incompetence and I feel for her, so she has that going, sympathy. But like our GM swaggers to when he ever decides to do his job, sympathy can be given for anyone, even the devil. Even god can get sympathy, if HE exists!?!

(Taylor smirking devilishly just to piss off the trolls and Julie rolling her eyes.)

T.N.A.
Well, maybe I went too far, but I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't and since I am the best thing going today, I can go as far as I want. Tag Team Champion with my best friend sounds great and Julie needs some gold.

Julie
No I don't!

T.N.A.
Fine, I need more gold and with the lack of talent here today we can sweep any titles we want. Hell, we get a third, we can take those 6 Star Tag Team Titles off whoever wins the tournament!?!

Julie
No, maybe you need to get two more to help you get those titles? Maybe you should offer to team with Jade West and help her to learn, to get better?!?

T.N.A.
Ok, well that about killed my momentum, but I guess I said enough.

Julie
Yes you did, god said so!

(Taylor smiling at Julie and touches her hand with her own, then reaches to grab her title pulling ti back to lean into the sofa with it on her lap.)

T.N.A.
If anyone wants to challenge the Universal Champion to a match, I will oblige anyone and everyone who steps foot into SEF. Jade West, Simon Lee Nash, Lexi or Savanna, I don't care if old LBD wants to come for me, no one is going to stop me from holding this title forever. SEF is mine, we are SEF and we have been a long time before ANA or Viper tried to reignite this place. IXF has been the f'n backbone of SEF and everyone always goes through us. We are that standard and always will be.

(Taylor looks over at Julie's phone she is now watching and it sounds like In This Moment's song Whore that the Universal Champion uses to play her to the ring and it will play tonight, tonight IXF plays with two rookies who find out that they disgraced the wrong women.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF