sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Getting The Chance To Pay My Teacher Back!

Started by Liz, March 17, 2023, 05:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The scene fades into view of a rooftop restaurant and bar and the camera pans around the area showing a lot of people having a great time with drinks and eating some great gourmet foods. Then the camera settles on the view of a man kicked back in an armchair at a dining table with 3 other chairs at the table. This man is dressed in a white business jacket, white slacks that has a tan belt around his waist, a white short dress shirt, and a pair of tan loafers on. He finishes his drink and motions to a waitress. Before he can get his drink, a man dressed in a white tank top, a black business blazer, blue jeans, a pair of black boots, and a pair of sunglasses comes up and sits down across from the gentleman already sitting at the table. These two men are Chris Orton in the black and Shane Mack in the white. A waitress comes by and gives Mack his drink and she turns to Chris.)

Waitress:
Anything for you sir?

Chris Orton:
A double of Jack on the rocks.

Waitress:
Coming up! Anything else?

Shane Mack:
We have a 3rd joining us. Can you bring a Jim Beam on the rocks when ya bring his drink?

Waitress:
Sure thing, Mack.

(Chris Orton looks around at all the ladies on the dance floor with their drinks in their hands, having fun. Out of the crowd comes a woman wearing a pair of sparkling diamond stiletto heels, a flowing neon green and black silk spaghetti strapped dress that goes to her knees, pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Her ruby-chocolate brown hair is half up and half down in curls. She sits down in a chair next to Mack. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker. The waitress comes and has three drinks. She sets them on the table and walks away. Liz takes hers and she raises the glass in a toast.)

LBD:
Here's to the three of us winning thos 6 Star Tag Team Titles at Wrestle X and bringing this company back to the light it belongs to ride in.

Mack:
Here here!

(Mack raising his glass to clink with Liz as Chris does the same.)

Chris Orton:
I'll drink to that.

(Chris tossing back a swig of his Jack as Liz enjoys a taste of her Jim Beam and Mack just sips down some of his whiskey enjoying the moment.)

LBD:
So you guys ready to show another team the losing end of this tournament? It was fun shutting up Jade, Sierra, and Wolf in the first round, although, I may have to flash my Womens Title to one of them and take them on in singles action to keep shutting them out since the little bitches like to talk so much trash. Tonight it's about Simon Lee Nash and his crew, his wolfpac of Jason Stratus and Carlos Mitchell and we are in the main event. I don't know where Simon and his crew are, maybe waiting til the last minute, but we are here and ready to keep moving to that final round.

(Liz taking a sip of Jim and looks to Chris and Mack.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton begins to laugh his ass off hearing about Simon Lee Nash and his crew, so he looks at his partners speaks to them.

Come on guys! Look at their success in this company compare that to our success ask yourself this question who is better? Those titles are ours for taking put this company on our backs again with us leading the way as trios champions. Let's drink to that partners! 

Chris Orton took a slip of his drink waits hears from his partners.

Daddy Mack

(Mack smirking at Chris and raises his glass to take a sip, then says.)

"Well, its like I said for years, I know a real wolfpac and Simon hasn't shown he can really run with a pack, but maybe he can run his own pack!?!? I don't know man, this was Liz's idea and I'm getting a bit hungry, but I'm always hungry to wrestle another match. With an old friend and an old rival, I almost feel nostalgic and I am not sure why as I never feel this way. But sitting here with two people I ran down the road together with for years in this very company, I love it. Simon, Jason, Carlos, them boys do not stand a chance when we three are on our game and we will be tonight, Wrestle X, and any night we have to after winning the 6 Star Tag Team Titles. Been a long road and yea, like I said, I'm getting hungry."

(Mack hailing the waitress over and she makes her to the table starting with LBD and then Chris, then Mack and the three shoot the shit until their food arrives.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF