sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Home Away From Home (WX)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 21, 2023, 08:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Daddy Mack is coming home so to speak because Japan has been a home to him since the birth of The Showsteala because this is where Mack earned that name. Although Mack is already home as he hangs out in his dojo outside the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, out in the woods, surrounded by the mountains, in seclusion. Mack kicked back indian style at a table sipping tea and smoking a big blunt.)

"Well, Liz wanted to meet out here and hopefully Orton can find his way to meet us and prepare the only way I know how to prepare for Wrestle f'n X."

(Mack take a few deep drags off his blunt and blows a few smoke rings with a sarcastic grin.)

"Last week I kicked Jason Stratus in his face and advanced myself, Chris Orton, and LBD to the final round of the 6 Star Tag Team Championship Tournament. I believe it was LBD who won us our first round match, so I suppose its up to Chris Orton to get the pin at Wrestle X, this freaking Saturday!!!"

(And Mack smokes to that waiting for his partners to find him in his dojo.)

"But rest assured I do not care one flying fricking lick duck who gets what pin, hell, with my memory these days I'm lucky I remembered who got the win last week, maybe it was just kind of a bit a sweetness to kick Jason in the face!?!?! Maybe it was Chris who got the pin the first round now that I think about it, shit, no, do not think about it?!"

(Mack smoking up on that blunt burning it halfway down now and just grins half baked.)

"The past is the past and Wrestle X is our future, three hall of famers going up against the DVF, man, what a circle this is. The DVF, now stands for the Deadly Viper Faction led by Cliff o Clink and his partners, Chris Paine and Jason Price are the greatest in ring wrestling tag team I have ever seen. But, this three on three, six man tag, and we got a woman on our team who can kick any man's ass around the world. Cliff o Clink, he has come a long way in SEF, man, he endured a lot, he was buried harder than perhaps anyone else and look at him now, trying to bury everyone else. Well Cliff can bury me as much as he wants, but I know how to dig my way out better than anyone and maybe that's why I always got accused of shoveling it on too thick, or maybe its everyone else that got me going and regretted it, sucks to be them!?!"

(Mack hitting the blunt and exhales, then sips some tea and stands up to look towards the open door with a view of an empty field and mountains in the distance.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton driving for hours finding the place Mack wanted him to meet him, so he finally arrives looks around see nothing but mountains. Chris Orton shakes his head gets out the car grabs his bag, and he see Mack walks towards him and speaks.

Ok Mack! Of all the place to meet why here there nothing here no hotel, restaurant, or places to check out. I'm not here to complain but get to work on finals six-man tournament at Wrestle X. You might not want to believe me, but I wil do anything you want me to do get job done at Wrestle X even if it's on me getting pin get victory for us.

Chris Orton drop his bag fold his arms waits for his partners to speak.

Daddy Mack

(Mack grinning at Chris with the blunt hanging from his mouth and takes it out to blow some smoke, then says.)

"Well hell Chris, ya coulda just brought yourself and stayed in a nice hotel back in Tokyo, or my pad downtown, I got spare rooms for a whole crew!!! This is just my dojo, where I come to get away and just get high, relax, and chill da frig out. I got a kettle on a woodstove with some water and tea ready brew up a cup if ya want one. I don't normally drink it, but out here, heh, comes with the territory I guess!!"

(Mack turning to the table offering a seat which means sitting on the floor. Mack walking into the next room grabbing a cup and taking it over to the stove to pour some water into it. He walks back to counter near the cupboard and pulls his metal teabag out crushing some tea leafs into it and brewing up a cup.)

"You're welcome to stay here if ya want man, there's a couple bedrooms and it is peaceful. Good place to get ready for Wrestle X and becoming the first ever SEF 6 Star Tag Team Champions. No pressure either, we a team and we win this together. I was only being a sarcastic as usual saying ya had to get the pin, but I hope ya do cause I don't want it, you and Liz can fight over that!!!"

(Mack pulling the teabag out after stirring it up and hangs it in the window where it was. He puts his tea away and carries the cup in to hand it to Chris who takes a sip.)

"Nice, thanks."

(Chris nodding to Mack who says.)

"No problem man, have a seat if ya want, no chairs here, its tradition in Japan. Pillow under the table if ya want to kneel."

(Mack dropping down indian style like he was when we first got here and sips his own tea after putting his blunt down in the ash tray since its burned out. A couple more lay on the table next to a silver Zippo and The Showsteala waiting on his partner.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton took a long look at Mack place to train for their match, and Chris Orton drinks his tea shake his head speaks to Mack.

To be honest Mack! I think this place is perfect for us to train get ready for our match at Wrestle X. I think there nothing else we can say let our other partner speak about our match at Wrestle X.

Mack and Chris Orton look at Liz wait for her say something.

Liz

(But then, the camera shows a woman coming into the house with baskets of food and being barefooted. She's got on a pair of blue jeans, a purple and white checkered long sleeved button down shirt, and  a white tank top. She looks at Mack and says.)

???:
I might move over here.

(Mack gets up and walks over to this woman and says.)

Mack:
Why's that, Liz?

Liz B. Decker:
Everyone is so nice here and very helpful if you either need something or want something. Here's the stuff that you wanted.

(Liz hands Mack the baskets and proceeds to sit down at the table after she gives Mack a hug.)

Liz B. Decker:
So Chris, you ready for Wrestle X? To go against the DVF?

(Chris Orton looks up at her as she walks behind him to at her spot at the table across from him. Liz takes the pillow from under the table and sits criss-cross applesauce on it.)

Chris Orton:
Hell Yeah, I am! Those bastards don't stand a chance against us.

(Liz smiles at hearing that.)

Liz B. Decker:
That's wonderful to hear ya say that. At the beginning of this, I doubted if I was put with the right two partners to go and get those 6 Star Championships but everything fell into place. We are The Legends of SEF. We have been here longer than anyone in this tournament and are very decorated with the accomplishments and gold we have earned. Cliff O Clink and Priceless Paine can kiss my ass! They took over for the bastard that was the head person that wanted me outta SEF. They are gonna find out the hard way that a very pissed off Kentucky Wildcat is not a person to tangle with after everything I've went through. Plus, I made myself a damn vow that I wouldn't stop on this comeback until I have rectified everything that Viper, Jenom, Midnight, Kristina Fox, and Tina got what they deserved and put through Hell at my hands. Who'd the hell know who more was involved?!

(Mack comes up and hands Liz a cup of tea to settle her down. Liz takes the cup and sips on it and sighs.)

Liz B. Decker:
Thanks Shane! You always know what to do and when to do it to calm my ass down. Need any help with making dinner?

Shane "Daddy" Mack:
Nah. You sit down and relax. Sounds like you need it.

(Mack chuckles as he picks up a blunt from the table and sparks it up. He takes inhales and passes it to Liz who takes a hit off it. Liz then passes it to Orton. Liz exhales and then takes a sip from her warm cup of tea that Mack made for her as you hear Mack from what could be called a kitchen Mack's dojo.)

Mack:

TBC BY SHANE "Daddy" MACK!

Daddy Mack

"My caretaker appreciates you helping him keep the cupboards stocked up and I appreciate you picking up these steaks and wine. Nice basket of apples too, they can go out here on the table."

(Mack walking out to set the basket of red apples on the table and picks one out to shine up on his shirt and eat as he walks back in the other room grabbing a cast iron pan from the wall to set on the woodstove. Mack dropping some oil in the pan letting it heat up before dropping three strip steaks in the pan and sprucing them up with some garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. He makes his way back in to the dining room kneeling down between Chris and Liz to get into rotation for the blunt and says.)

"Guess we need some more cups for that wine as I don't have no glasses out here. But hey, just making some basic steaks, the beef out here is supposed to be way more tender and taste better. Though about raising some out here, but its pretty strict laws on farming livestock, so I don't know, maybe when I retire and can spend all my final days here!?!?!"

(Mack getting the blunt and draws in deep taking a big hit, then passes it on and gets up exhaling as he goes in to look at the steaks. Grabs three empty cups down and a corkskrew he uses to open the wine, then hangs it back up and grabs the cups heading into Chris and Liz. Mack setting a cup in front of each and one for himself before pouring Liz a cup of wine, then Chris, then himself and sets the bottle down for fair game. He goes back to flip the steaks in the pan with a pair of tongs, then grabs three plates, steak knives, forks, and napkins bringing them back in to set on the table. Liz trying the win already and approving of it as Chris hits the blunt and hands it to Mack who takes a deep drag. Mack passing it to Liz and takes a sip of his wine liking it. Mack sets a fork and knife on a napkin next to a plate for each of his guests, then one set for himself and takes another drink of wine before catching the blunt again to take a hit with his friends. Liz smirking at him as she says.)

"Don't let the steaks burn!"

(Mack handing her the blunt and exhales to say.)

"Don't worry, they'll be bleeding when I bring them out which is about right now."

(Mack popping up to slide into the kitchen grabbing a pot holder to grab the frying pan and his tongs in the other hand. He comes on out laying a sizzling steak on Liz's plate, then one for Chris and one for himself.)

"Dig in, I'll go set this pan down and deal with it later."

(Mack doing just that and reappears to sit down indian style cutting off a slice of meat to chew up with ease and swallow down, then lifts his cup of wine to a toast causing Chris and Liz to do the same.)

"To the brand new 6 Star Tag Team Champions."

(They clink cups and drink up with Mack topping their cups off with more wine, then they eat their steak in silence.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF