sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Winterborn Tale

Started by SkylerMoon, December 22, 2012, 11:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkylerMoon

Into the cold wintery night stands a female who stands around five foot five and is wearing winter clothes as the snow is blowing almost blizzard like. The female steps from beyond the shadows and it is Kasey, sister to Phoenix and the newest member of the SEF roster. Kasey rubs her hands together and then blows in between them to get them to warm up as a smile crosses her face.

"Winter is definately upon us." She says reaching out and knocking the snow off the green rustic dumpster next to her. "Cold..just like my brother Phoenix...who denies the very sibling who took up for him many of times. So much so that I kept the secrets for him, promising that I would never let them leak out no matter what..but now I think the world should know about the secrets I hold of my brother...the stuff that he never wants people to know about...stuff that would ruin his precious career."

Kasey picks up some snow, balls it up and throws it at a brick wall before she continues.

"Secret number one....My brother had many of affairs to get the world titles he got. They wasn't hard working titles..they was titles that was handed to him by means of Roxanna Garcia..the woman in BUD who she and my brother had an affair in. When he couldn't get the title by hard work and sweat...he decided to be the man whore and sleep with the boss..making sure that his track was covered up always. His only weakness...was that I knew of these affairs and I was promised that as long as I didn't spoke of them..I would be in his will. Well guess what big brother...I already have a mass fortune from mom and dad from the will they left."

Kasey chuckled.

"Speaking of which...mom and dad has been dead for many years...and while he claimed I was adopted by him..he is wrong. Mom and dad only told you that I was adopted because they knew how believable you get when someone tells you something. I am in fact not adopted...I AM IN FACT A PETERSON..true and blue. Peterson blood runs through my veins..and so is being a Winterborn...a last name you had legally changed for me."

Kasey starts to turn around and as she does she laughs. She walks back into the shadows and the scene cuts out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF